+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hello, we submitted my spouse's application on Apr 4th 2022, and till date only the medicals have been completed/passed (biometrics were already done). It seems the background processing hasn't even started. There has been no update since early Aug.

Anyone in a similar situation?

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
Hello, we submitted my spouse's application on Apr 4th 2022, and till date only the medicals have been completed/passed (biometrics were already done). It seems the background processing hasn't even started. There has been no update since early Aug.

Yes, same situation

Reactions: rhea2722

Harjinderbadesha91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021

I am in Similar Situation. After Receiving AOR. Complete silence from IRCC end. Looks like they have not even touched the application. VO is Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Reactions: rhea2722

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019

My application has been submitted on April 4th and no response after medicals which had been received by IRCC on July 20th. My lawyer has applied for GCMS Notes to understand why is it delayed for so long. My local visa office is NDVO and then my lawyer says since you stay in UAE your file will be transferred to Abu Dhabi visa office which takes a very long time. If IRCC has moved on with other applications in months why are we stuck...

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
My application has been submitted on April 4th and no response after medicals which had been received by IRCC on July 20th. My lawyer has applied for GCMS Notes to understand why is it delayed for so long. My local visa office is NDVO and then my lawyer says since you stay in UAE your file will be transferred to Abu Dhabi visa office which takes a very long time. If IRCC has moved on with other applications in months why are we stuck...
Did you get reply for your gcms ?

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Did you get reply for your gcms ?
I just requested my lawyer to apply yesterday and it takes between 4 to 6 weeks for processing it has to be approved by three federal bodies IRCC,CBSA and CSIS. I am expecting to receive and be able to view notes by end November again if processed in time.

BranYHLee

Jun 21, 2022
My application is approved on September and I found that GCKey is not reliable. I recommend checking the new PR Tracker. It is more precise. I had no update until I get eCOPR in GCKey and I could see only new update in the new PR Tracker.

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
My application is approved on September and I found that GCKey is not reliable. I recommend checking the new PR Tracker. It is more precise. I had no update until I get eCOPR in GCKey and I could see only new update in the new PR Tracker.
What is the new PR tracker?

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
My office is New Delhi. What is GCMS?

JezJ2760!

Aug 22, 2022

What about PA Eligibility?

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
I just requested my lawyer to apply yesterday and it takes between 4 to 6 weeks for processing it has to be approved by three federal bodies IRCC,CBSA and CSIS. I am expecting to receive and be able to view notes by end November again if processed in time.
Did you tried calling ircc

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
My husband tried calling IRCC and before he used to leave voice messages and they used to call back and now they have removed the option of leaving a voice mail and they do not answer.
Oh ok when he used to talk to them, were they ok sharing information to him as he’s not primary applicant