+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Did you get an email regarding returning application.? I'm sure they should mention the reason for returning
NO !! There is no email or anything related to returning ,

I am finally able to link to gckey , and I am asking if i should stop worrying now and assume the application is complete ?

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Hey, my case was sent to CPC New Delhi on July 08, 2022. Does anyone know how fast are they?

My wife medical's was updated on July 17, 2022.
Does anyone got the same?
Welcome to the waiting club. They take about 10-12 month from application date. Some are waiting from May-June 2021.

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Welcome to the waiting club. They take about 10-12 month from application date. Some are waiting from May-June 2021.
If all verified documents are in place it should take between 6 to 8 months to process all paperwork from the time the application had been received in their mailroom.

Ami091

May 17, 2017
If all verified documents are in place it should take between 6 to 8 months to process all paperwork from the time the application had been received in their mailroom.
Same as I said. It takes 3.5 to 4 months for SA and file moves to NDVO. Then 8 months there.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
I haven't received my AOR after over 4 months of waiting, so I called IRCC today and got a temporary number starting with XF, and also according to the IRCC agent, the applications are assigned to different people and they may process the cases at different speed or there might be some tough cases in the front that takes longer, that's way some people got their updates earlier even though they submitted later.

Reactions: YVR123

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
I haven't received my AOR after over 4 months of waiting, so I called IRCC today and got a temporary number starting with XF, and also according to the IRCC agent, the applications are assigned to different people and they may process the cases at different speed or there might be some tough cases in the front that takes longer, that's way some people got their updates earlier even though they submitted later.
Hey , I was in same zone with more than 4 months of waiting and 3 weeks with XF number ,I finally got my AOR today . so wait patiently and it will come . XF atleast means they have the application .

Reactions: Darren97

PS0909

Jan 11, 2019
April 2022 applicants gather here. Hope our applications will be processed on time. My application was reached on April 19th via mail and waiting for AOR. We can start a Whatsapp group once we have enough people on this thread.

Please let me know if a similar thread already exists, I can delete this one.

Good luck, everyone!
Hello,

Is there a whats app group for outland spousal sponsorship (online application).

If so can you send me details to prateek.shah9991@gmail.com.

Thank You

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
Do you mind sharing the call center number?
Hello Everyone,

My Sister applied for her Husband by online application on April 30, 2022. yesterday her application returned and now we have couple of questions I hope we can get help here.

so when she sign in on her account this one shows on top

Application status: Returned
One or more of your items need to be corrected. Check below for details.
Select the permanent residence program
Choose the program and category below:
Program under which you are applying
Family
Category under which you are applying
Spouse
Are you applying under:
Family class (outside Canada)

She is in Canada on PR so my question is it anything she have to change above because it looks fine to me? any suggestion would be appriciated.

secondly her document checklist shows incomplete status I don't know what she miss there ?

and last Consent and declaration shows incomplete,

Regards,
Hey I am in a similar situation. Did she received an AOR after she resubmitted the application?