+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi my timeline applied online 30 april 22
Got rejection today due to missing represantive form
So now i have to wait 3,4 months again for aor?my file is in sydney.
What is your case. Did you check the representative form in the document checklist and didn't upload the form? Or you didn't check the option

Jul 20, 2022
Hi there, my wife submitted an outland spousal application for myself on March 31st, 2022. We completed our biometrics on July 15th, 2022 and received SA on July 19th. We haven’t received our medical request yet. As per SA document, our file is moved to NDVO for further processing which I have heard is really slow. Is this assumption true? Are all the applications always being sent to NDVO for Indian applications or there are other offices too..?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi there, my wife submitted an outland spousal application for myself on March 31st, 2022. We completed our biometrics on July 15th, 2022 and received SA on July 19th. We haven’t received our medical request yet. As per SA document, our file is moved to NDVO for further processing which I have heard is really slow. Is this assumption true? Are all the applications always being sent to NDVO for Indian applications or there are other offices too..?
-Not all applications go to NDVO.
-They may be splitting applicaitons between ndvo and other offices based on complexity, eg more simple files processed in Ottawa or other offices.
-Therefore some of perceived slowness of ndvo may be due to selection effect (more complex files sent there, and they take longer).
-This is NOT a prefectly reliable indicator and IRCC can change things up as internal needs require.
-Also, their initial sorting may be wrong - some complex files turn out to be easy and vice versa (some files go quick at ndvo, some files in ottawa or elsewhere take longer).
-The SA letters are not as consistent lately in being accurate about which files are going where, and in some cases seem to not even be mentioning a visa office.

sam patel

Jul 6, 2022
Hi my timeline applied online 30 april 22
Got rejection today due to missing represantive form
So now i have to wait 3,4 months again for aor?my file is in sydney.
Hi
How to check what need to be completed for returned application
Can you please give me idea

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Do you mind sharing the call center number?
Hope you were able to call
In case you are still looking for the number, it is +18882422100
IVR options are 232110

Nothing yet. Was able to get through to the call Center yesterday. They don’t see my application in the system yet which means no one has started processing it yet. What a joke.
We got a BIL today (10th Aug 2022) and the email contains UCI as well as Application number (starting with F)
Application submitted on 18th April 2022

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Hope you were able to call
In case you are still looking for the number, it is +18882422100
IVR options are 232110

We got a BIL today (10th Aug 2022) and the email contains UCI as well as Application number (starting with F)
Application submitted on 18th April 2022
[/Q

Thank you I tried calling couldn't get through to an agent so I submitted more webforms and today they replied to my webforms and gave me a temporary number 'XF' hoping to get the actual AOR soon

Reactions: girishjs111
Aug 5, 2021
Hello,

I am wondering that is there anyone like my situation.

I applied outland Spousal sponsorship online on Apr 15, 2022. Now I received AOR on July 21, 2022 but since then we have not received any biometrics or medical request yet.

The online PR tracker is still showing
Eligibility: Not started
Biometrics : Not requested
Medical exam: Not started

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
The medical report was sent by the panel physician on the 20th of July and the medical still shows as received status. It completed slipped my mind to submit the biometric information which was taken a few years ago. I asked my husband to raise a web form and update it. I cannot understand if that is the delay or why is it taking so long. My application is being processed at NDVO.
Any idea how long it will take