+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
applied online on april 13th,2022
No update as of August 4th

Last year, submitted paper application in August,2021, no update received, it’s been a year

• Wow
Reactions: ndindi

Meiji17

Oct 21, 2019
I applied online on April 27th, and I am paranoid it will be sent back due to missing (?) the signature line on the sponsor forms. Has anyone gotten theirs sent back already? At this point I'm unsure if it's a good or bad sign it's taking this long for anything.

• Sad
Reactions: prakhyyy

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi All,
Has anyone cleared biometric and medicals and moved onto the next step.
Please post.
Thanks

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hey April applicants , My application for Outland Online was submitted on Apr 26 ,

Did my application got skipped as i see 27 & 28 also got Aors , bio , med etc ,

I called IRCC and have an XF number though - doesnt connect to tracker/gckey ,

What do i expect now ? when can i get AOR ?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Hey April applicants , My application for Outland Online was submitted on Apr 26 ,

Hey could you share the number you called IRCC with I have tried calling them using 1(888)242-2100 but can't get through cause I don't have an application number. I applied online in March but have received no communication.

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hey could you share the number you called IRCC with I have tried calling them using 1(888)242-2100 but can't get through cause I don't have an application number. I applied online in March but have received no communication.
I Called 1(888)242-2100 without application # or uci , use options 2 3 2 1 1 0 to talk to an agent , i think its pure luck to get the call connected ,

Reactions: TNBR

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013

IRCC never seem to process files based on the order of submission. There are so many cases where an application submitted later progresses much faster than an application submitted much earlier. It seems random.

If you have the pre-AOR, I think you are good. You just have to keep waiting at this point.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
I Called 1(888)242-2100 without application # or uci , use options 2 3 2 1 1 0 to talk to an agent , i think its pure luck to get the call connected ,
Thank you I'll try that

Danielkhan

Jul 28, 2022
Hi all, I am sharing something very unique about my spouse sponsorship application.
1) Application submitted on 25th April, 2022.
2) Outland.
3) Received first email on 29th of July, 2022, stated that we have rejected (not return) your application because of missing document and said to reapply.
4) I reapplied on 30th of July, 2022.
5) received another email on 2nd of August, 2022 and asked for additional documents to submit for the old application.
6) linked the application with my CIC account but there was no space to upload. Sent the documents by mail and the IRCC office (Sydney, NC) received the documents on 4th of august in the morning.
7) I checked today the status of the application using the new tracker and they have updated the status on 4th of August, showing AOR sent on 1st of August which I have never received.
2nd August eligibility status updated to in progress.
Now, How long it will take to change the eligibility status from in progress to completed??? Your reply will be highly appreciated.
thanks

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
Hello,

could you please help me
How do I contact IRCC via call , I submitted paper application in August,2021 , no update received, how do I reach IRCC thank you

3svin

Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone know that timeline for Outland Spousal Application. I just recently received a PRe Arrival Services Email/Message on the portal and on teh tracker it shows Eglibility, Biometrics, Medical and everything COMPLETE

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
We applied for my wife's Spousal PR(Outland online) on May 6th 2022. Its been 90 days and we haven't got AOR yet.
When I did call IRCC they were not able to locate the application her application using my UCI/PR card no,nor with her dob/name.
We are a bit concerned, as to why they were not able to locate the application and give a temporary application no.
Friends who applied after us were able to call up IRCC and locate their application.
Had a few questions in this case:
1.Would the AoR be delayed? or this has no bearing on it?
2.Has anyone been in this situation and got the AoR?
3.Should i try contacting the MP to help find the file?

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Does anyone know that timeline for Outland Spousal Application. I just recently received a PRe Arrival Services Email/Message on the portal and on teh tracker it shows Eglibility, Biometrics, Medical and everything COMPLETE
can you please share your timeline. I too have completed everything until biometric and medicals. I am still within the timeframe but just an approx on the file