+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Are they processing a little bit faster now in 2022 specially with easing of covid restriction? Thanks.
Same timeline. But not too sure about 90 days because its NDVO LOL.
is there any group/forum for guys whose filr got moved to NDVO?
Same timeline. But not too sure about 90 days because its NDVO LOL.
is there any group/forum for guys whose filr got moved to NDVO?
My file got moved to NDVO too

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
How to check status of sponsorship status it doesn’t allow me to create account as given names doesn’t match on passport what option?

Ami091

May 17, 2017
How to check status of sponsorship status it doesn’t allow me to create account as given names doesn’t match on passport what option?
Do you have the copy of your application? It needs to be same as you filled in sponsor application.

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Do you have the copy of your application? It needs to be same as you filled in sponsor application.
i filled online but i dont have last name on my passport as application said not to fill it if i dont hav but with status it requires i tried everything

Gobindbir

Aug 29, 2017
I applied for my wife online application submitted on 23rd April, received AOR yesterday. Also, medical request and SA was received yesterday 3rd August. After she linked the application to her account, it shows a valid biometrics under her account but she never did her biometrics, ever happened with anyone?

Kaur.11

May 22, 2021
Hi,

I applied for my husband's spouse sponsorship (Outland)
Application sent April 05, 2022 - Paper based to CPC Sydney NS
AOR: June 10
Biometric Request: July 05
Medical Request: July 06
Medical Passed: July 24

Waiting for next

Reactions: indersid

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Hi,

I applied for my husband's spouse sponsorship (Outland)
Application sent April 05, 2022 - Paper based to CPC Sydney NS
AOR: June 10
Biometric Request: July 05
Medical Request: July 06
Medical Passed: July 24

Waiting for next
Do you know what is your visa office? Its mentioned in sponsorship approval letter that you must have received.

Kaur.11

May 22, 2021
Do you know what is your visa office? Its mentioned in sponsorship approval letter that you must have received.
Hi Dear,
No actually it is not mentioned on the approval letter. Is there any way how can I find it out ?

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Hi Dear,
No actually it is not mentioned on the approval letter. Is there any way how can I find it out ?
Does your letter not say the below?:

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in (visa office name) for further processing.

If not then I guess only way to find out is to call CIC.