+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
I submitted spousal application few weeks ago and just checked the forms I submitted. I missed selecting either option. How shall I update my form without waiting for them to return the application?
Be aware that there is a newer version available , if you are sending the form through webform , make sure its latest version.

Reactions: YVR123

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
I submitted spousal application few weeks ago and just checked the forms I submitted. I missed selecting either option. How shall I update my form without waiting for them to return the application?
Hello Jasleen, my friend who is a RCIC agent also did this mistake when submitting IMM 1344 for his client. For this purpose you can simply write a webform explaining what you have missed out. They will take few weeks to reply and then you don't have to wait for them to return your application for the same.
Good Luck

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
I have PR .I recently got married and applied visitor visa in MArch for my spouse . After waiting for two months we lost hope on visitor visa approval and applied for spouse PR (April end) and not received AOR yet … now we got passport request for visitor visa. She may travel to canada immediately. What will happen to our Outland spousal sponsorship? What is the best case for my spouse to get PR

Jitinsingh

Jul 29, 2020
Hello,

Just to update everyone.
spouse outland
File submitted online: April 11, 2022
Biometric Request: July 7, 2022
AOR: not received but the biometric letter has the application number

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
I have PR .I recently got married and applied visitor visa in MArch for my spouse . After waiting for two months we lost hope on visitor visa approval and applied for spouse PR (April end) and not received AOR yet … now we got passport request for visitor visa. She may travel to canada immediately. What will happen to our Outland spousal sponsorship? What is the best case for my spouse to get PR
once you get the AOR send a webform updating the status of the PA and they might move it to inland application (not sure on that end part)

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
once you get the AOR send a webform updating the status of the PA and they might move it to inland application (not sure on that end part)
THey do not "move outland application to inland".
If spouse travels to Canada, they can update current address to a Canadian address.

When it's approved, the PA will land via virtual landing with eCOPR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Nothing happens to it except that you advise of change of address for the applicant once in Canada, when approved, should get invitation to virtual landing.

(I'd suggest best to also extend visa once in Canada about 5 months)

No, that is not a thing, you can't convert an outland to inland. You do advise of change of address and then just wait.

KP/RP

Jun 28, 2022
I applied for my wife April 24th - Outland Online.
No AOR yet.
It's good to see some folks are getting their AOR now with the online application. I'm hoping over the next couple months mine will come through.
I applied on the same day. Outland/ Online.
Received AOR on 25 June. You will get it soon. Good luck.

skippyk39

Apr 18, 2022
I applied on the same day. Outland/ Online.
Received AOR on 25 June. You will get it soon. Good luck.
Thanks! I hope so.
Glad to hear you got yours.
Trying to get my wife from the Philippines, hopefully the country doesn't affect the process at all.

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
Nothing happens to it except that you advise of change of address for the applicant once in Canada, when approved, should get invitation to virtual landing.

(I'd suggest best to also extend visa once in Canada about 5 months)

No, that is not a thing, you can't convert an outland to inland. You do advise of change of address and then just wait.
If i want to extend the visitor visa here , what reason I should tell in my case? Is it something related to Outland PR or just personal reason?