+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
Bro try calling IRCC ,
I waited 4 months for AOR, and after speaking to an agent , I got AOR next week ..
April applicant Outland

Sep 6, 2022
Bro try calling IRCC ,
I waited 4 months for AOR, and after speaking to an agent , I got AOR next week ..
April applicant Outland
Can you please share some info on that? Which number to call and as I do not have AOR for my wife’s application, what sort of information should I be providing, my UCI?

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Can you please share some info on that? Which number to call and as I do not have AOR for my wife’s application, what sort of information should I be providing, my UCI?
Give your details, your UCI and they can bring everything up from there.
Good luck

Sep 6, 2022
Give your details, your UCI and they can bring everything up from there.
Good luck
Called this morning, gave them my UCI, they were able to pull information for my previous applications, but they did not find any information on my wife’s application in the system. I see it submitted on the PR portal though.

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Called this morning, gave them my UCI, they were able to pull information for my previous applications, but they did not find any information on my wife’s application in the system. I see it submitted on the PR portal though.
This could mean that they don't have your file in the system yet. In pr portal it will say submitted from the very first day. To see updates you will have to merge that application to GC key acc or on PR tracker. But, you will need application number or uci for that. Explain to ircc that you have applied long ago still not received anything.

Sep 6, 2022
This could mean that they don't have your file in the system yet. In pr portal it will say submitted from the very first day. To see updates you will have to merge that application to GC key acc or on PR tracker. But, you will need application number or uci for that. Explain to ircc that you have applied long ago still not received anything.
Can you please share the link for PR tracker?
Thanks

Sep 6, 2022
I tried using the PR tracker by using my UCI as there is nothing we received for my wife’s application. PR tracker does not even let me sign up as it says “incorrect or invalid information. maybe your application is not in our system yet”

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
At this time we can only wait. I called IRCC about a month ago and the agent told me they have my application but it's not yet being processed, I think I'll call again next week because it's taking too long. But again, according to the website it takes about 23 months for the PR application to be done.

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
At this time we can only wait. I called IRCC about a month ago and the agent told me they have my application but it's not yet being processed, I think I'll call again next week because it's taking too long. But again, according to the website it takes about 23 months for the PR application to be done.
23months is average time they took for processing, this is not the current timeline. From 2022 onwards all spousal applications have a 12 month processing period. Raise a webform