+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 non-sds visa filed (for fall '22 intake)

Kimberly Farley

May 16, 2022
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
30-04-2022
Med's Done....
06-05-2022
My Study permit was refused on 01 April 2022. Applied on 01 March 2022. Applied from Pakistan

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.

• Category: Non-SDS
  • Visa Office: Abu Dhabi
  • Fully Funded Master's Scholarship of $30k per year
  • CGPA: 3.6
  • IELTS: 7.5
  • No study gap
  • University of Calgary
  • I have never visited Canada or any other country but they have mentioned the reason for my previous stay too.
  • I also attached the bank statement of $14,000 CAD along with property documents.
  • I have already completed my master's but this master's was in the same field but different department.

Kindly suggest to me what should I do. I have applied for reconsideration and GCMS Notes.

Thanks
Hi,

For "purpose of your visit" and "family ties", try improve them in your study plan.
For "personal assets and financial status," maybe you can try SDS if you applied through Non-SDS for the first time. Get a GIC Certificate with your 14,000 CAD and waive the first year tuition payment with your scholarship.
For "history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada", I'm not sure what that means...

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Did u get any response
Is ur eligibility under review?
Nothing yet... I checked a couple of days ago and still nothing. This Friday marks 11 weeks since submitting my application so I´ll be sending a web form and emails to the visa office that should be processing the application. Hopefully it speed things up!

gmp1016

Aug 29, 2022
Reading the information in various forums, it appears Non-SDS/regular track is getting faster processing times vs SDS. Would anyone know if submitting a new application via non-SDS/regular track WHILE SDS application is still pending is allowed by the IRCC? Thanks for any insights!

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Nothing yet... I checked a couple of days ago and still nothing. This Friday marks 11 weeks since submitting my application so I´ll be sending a web form and emails to the visa office that should be processing the application. Hopefully it speed things up!
Just to update, we received the Visa stamped in July! The detail is in my signature.