Medical Req: May 27th
Medical complete: May 30th
Biometric Req: May 31st
Biometric complete: June 1st
Pre-Arrival: June 1st
Sponsor DM (SA): June 2nd
Medical passed: June 7th
Approved in principle (AIP): June 7th
Hello how do you get the above update? is it via tracker... :( i have no clue my immigration consultant have no emails yet.. but they are confident 3-6 months turnaround

aftab0887

Jun 9, 2022
Applied Inland Spousal Sponsorship by our immigration consultant 26th April 2022... now we been waiting fingers/legs crossed

I am not able to track it... my login show application submitted no change in status... :( i used my UCI that i have since my visitor visa but doesnt work on tracker... would anyone be able to guide me?
Write application Number to tracker.

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
have u got the Temporary AOR # ?
Nope... my immi consultant says:

"We have to wait for the update from IRCC . It takes 3-4 months to receive an application number.

While submitting the online application, they do not generate the number right away."

gjlink

Jun 30, 2022
Applied Inland Spousal Sponsorship by our immigration consultant 26th April 2022... now we been waiting fingers/legs crossed

I am not able to track it... my login show application submitted no change in status... :( i used my UCI that i have since my visitor visa but doesnt work on tracker... would anyone be able to guide me?
We have similar submission times. Mine was April 30th.
I believe you wont be able to track anything, until you receive an AOR with the application number starting with F

Reactions: Kiikii and YVR123

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
We have similar submission times. Mine was April 30th.
I believe you wont be able to track anything, until you receive an AOR with the application number starting with F
Yes i believe so.. :( we are just waiting... missing my mom...

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Is it okay to send a IRCC webform request to ask for being able to register on tracker ?

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hello can anyone share average timeline for inland/online applications just to have an idea please... appreciate it