+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
I received my gcms notes last night, Paper File sections shows office as Mississauga and location as "E-Grant Pending Docs", last thing IRCC asked for was my passports scans back in March 1st, can anyone tell me what this might mean?

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Do you guys get a confirmation email after submitting a webform?
My tracker says that my oath is on June 29 and I did not receive any emails. I submitted a webform asking for the letter.
My tracker has been stuck on the loading page since last week, and when I inquired yesterday with the contact centre, they told me that I am scheduled for oath on the 29th; however, I didn't get any email invite, but it was sent on the 15th. I checked my inbox and junk mail, but nothing was there.

This morning, the contact centre sent me a copy of the letter in email which said this was sent to you on the 15th, the letter says virtual oath but no zoom link or nothing. The box that should contain the details is blank. Therefore, I called this morning again, and they said that they had informed the office, and if I don't get anything in two days, I should call.

I'm almost freaking out about what to do next. Still, I didn't get any official invite.

Please advise!

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
My tracker has been stuck on the loading page since last week, and when I inquired yesterday with the contact centre, they told me that I am scheduled for oath on the 29th; however, I didn't get any email invite, but it was sent on the 15th. I checked my inbox and junk mail, but nothing was there.

This morning, the contact centre sent me a copy of the letter in email which said this was sent to you on the 15th, the letter says virtual oath but no zoom link or nothing. The box that should contain the details is blank. Therefore, I called this morning again, and they said that they had informed the office, and if I don't get anything in two days, I should call.

I'm almost freaking out about what to do next. Still, I didn't get any official invite.

Please advise!
You can ask them to provide email of the office processing your case and send them a note saying no oath invite received yet. Perhaps the office may reply.

Lao_Ma

May 4, 2023
I received my gcms notes last night, Paper File sections shows office as Mississauga and location as "E-Grant Pending Docs", last thing IRCC asked for was my passports scans back in March 1st, can anyone tell me what this might mean?
Sorry, wish I could help, not sure.

Reactions: ada228

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I tried to google "E-Grant Pending Docs" but your post is the only thing that came up... Any other useful information in the notes?

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
I tried to google "E-Grant Pending Docs" but your post is the only thing that came up... Any other useful information in the notes?
Thanks for trying, in the notes section last thing was confirming they received passports scans and that they uploaded them, and whatever after is just recording my emails and correspondences but nothing from the officer, what I noticed is they put "email received from client and been forwarded to GW (officer assigned on my file)" but nothing from this officer for the last 4 months, also noticed that due date was 2023/04/16 for all my sections, obviously I am way beyond that date now!!

all what I can conclude is this officer haven't touched my file since March !!

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Gotcha, so just have to wait for Ceremony to change from "Not started"? Is there an estimated time how long it takes until the status changes?
The previous timeline (from reading this forum) was about "2 months" between LPP complete and Ceremony info to show up... but I've seen shorter periods recently.

Reactions: ppcg2510

Ness_Fern

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-08-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Request
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2018
Hi Team,

I am in a weird situation. My tracker is stuck on loading, so I called the helpline yesterday, and they told me that my oath is scheduled for June 29th with the Mississauga office, and they had sent me an email on June 15th, though I didn't get any email. I checked my junk everywhere.

This morning I got an email from client support saying that this is the letter we sent you. It looks like it's in some old format and doesn't look like a current oath document, plus it doesn't have any zoom links or instructions on how to join a meeting.

What should I do? Please suggest.
Do you guys get a confirmation email after submitting a webform?
My tracker says that my oath is on June 29 and I did not receive any emails. I submitted a webform asking for the letter.
I'm in a similar situation – oath scheduled for June 29 (SCR office), tracker is stuck on loading, and no formal email yet. I'm going to call the contact center today and check what's going on. Will update here if I hear anything relevant.

Reactions: ppcg2510 and mesho

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I'm in a similar situation – oath scheduled for June 29 (SCR office), tracker is stuck on loading, and no formal email yet. I'm going to call the contact center today and check what's going on. Will update here if I hear anything relevant.
I called them 3 hours ago and they sent me the zoom meetnig details less than an hour ago.

Reactions: ppcg2510

mesho

Aug 21, 2019

Please advise!
Call them. This is what I did today and they sent me the info