+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

kinimd

Nov 25, 2018
Did you get the oath email? Also do they provide option about certificate(paper or e-certificate)?
i got oath email around 3 days after the update. The default option is an e-certificate, but you can email them to change it to a paper option. However, that will take longer to arrive (2-4 weeks) compared to the e-certificate (3 business days).

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
i got oath email around 3 days after the update. The default option is an e-certificate, but you can email them to change it to a paper option. However, that will take longer to arrive (2-4 weeks) compared to the e-certificate (3 business days).
Thanks @kinimd. This is really helpful. Did you get the email on how to access e-certificate too?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
@Rutherfords - Niagara Falls is going with e-certificate as a default option.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks @kinimd. This is really helpful. Did you get the email on how to access e-certificate too?
I too am scheduled for Jun 28 - NGF - waiting for e certificate email - someone who is Jun 27 from NGF already got oath email and the ports access code. @kinimd Please update if you get portal code - I will too. Are you for the 815 am too?

Jhan47

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hello, I found my language and prohibitions are marked completed today but not physical presence, is it normal? I had my interview on Saturday.

aayushtiwary

May 9, 2022
Hi all,

I received my Citizenship Certificate on Jun 8.

Thanks a lot all, for your help, support and encouragement through this journey.

I wish you and your families, lots of good luck and abundance of happiness. I'll be signing off now.

...until we meet again...

Take care, Cheers.