Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Finally, I got the LPP update. (May 02)
Ghost updates Dec 16 & March 02.
Test passed - Nov 18 ( 5 months and 16 days ago)

It means your's applications are on the way.
Be patient, guys
Congrats!!! Thanks for the update!

Reactions: DrHarrison

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
something weird happening, IRCC have sent me three times the same email about the new proof of funds for PR for 2023!! anyone else getting these emails?

kareem.h.sakr

Feb 9, 2023
frustrating EH?? what your MP said and what is your processing office?
My office changed a few times, I got my fingerprints email from Vancouver but when I ordered gcms notes it said Scarborough. My MP said the same thing that they say when you call them "your application is within normal processing time which is 23 months, there is nothing needed from your side, we will reach out if anything changes" The same stock response you get from the phone service they got

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
My office changed a few times, I got my fingerprints email from Vancouver but when I ordered gcms notes it said Scarborough. My MP said the same thing that they say when you call them "your application is within normal processing time which is 23 months, there is nothing needed from your side, we will reach out if anything changes" The same stock response you get from the phone service they got
OMG, I did contacted my MP this morning, I hope he get me an update. IRCC would make it easier on themselves if they give real-time status answers, like why they can't understand that, whoever processing the file should know the exact status of the application, thus receiving less calls less emails less webforms and less gcms notes!!!

Reactions: kareem.h.sakr

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023
OMG, I did contacted my MP this morning, I hope he get me an update. IRCC would make it easier on themselves if they give real-time status answers, like why they can't understand that, whoever processing the file should know the exact status of the application, thus receiving less calls less emails less webforms and less gcms notes!!!
BG - Nov2
test - Feb 17
LPP in progress

Lao_Ma

May 4, 2023
Hey guys, applied April last year and only just got an email today asking me for an in person interview, everything else is completed. I notice a lot of people are just saying LPP completed and a date, did none of these people have an interview? Just curious. Seem to be reading a lot about people not being asked for interviews. I was with scarborough, but seems I have been pushed off onto Missisauga

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Hey guys, applied April last year and only just got an email today asking me for an in person interview, everything else is completed. I notice a lot of people are just saying LPP completed and a date, did none of these people have an interview? Just curious. Seem to be reading a lot about people not being asked for interviews. I was with scarborough, but seems I have been pushed off onto Missisauga
Interview used to be for everyone before Covid, now they just pick and choose for quality control and stuff like that, or if they have a question about something regarding your documents