App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
yep . We’re close to LPP. If the strike doesn’t mess things up we should get LPP this week or next based on Niagara Falls office pattern
I hope so . Fingers crosses. I am with Niagara as well. Ekh

Reactions: armedforces4

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
yep . We’re close to LPP. If the strike doesn’t mess things up we should get LPP this week or next based on Niagara Falls office pattern
How do you check the pattern?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
by looking at how long it took people who completed test in February to get LPP from Niagara Falls .I can see that it took on average 4-6weeks . So early - mid March test complete should be expecting LPP complete mid - late April
Mine was completed March 7th and Iam a June applicant. Nothing yet.

Reactions: armedforces4

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mine was completed March 7th and Iam a June applicant. Nothing yet.
If you take away the two public holidays last Friday and Monday you’re basically around 4weeks since test complete which means if previous patterns hold then you should be expecting LPP this week or next week

went through 5 NGF users who all completed their test in February and they all had LPP done 4-5 weeks after but they’re all still waiting for oath

My prediction is after the next batch of LPP there’ll be an oath scheduled which will cover March LPP and maybe early to mid April LPP

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
If you take away the two public holidays last Friday and Monday you’re basically around 4weeks since test complete which means if previous patterns hold then you should be expecting LPP this week or next week

went through 5 NGF users who all completed their test in February and they all had LPP done 4-5 weeks after but they’re all still waiting for oath

My prediction is after the next batch of LPP there’ll be an oath scheduled which will cover March LPP and maybe early to mid April LPP
I hope so lol . thanks

Reactions: ppcg2510

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Do you think strike will fuck our LPP? I have a feeling our LPP will be completed this or next week.
not sure, this week almost done, my language got completed same day they asked for passports scans, but the rest still in process, which raised lots of questions and concerns on what the hell they are doing there, its just a matter of clicking completed (surely after verifications are done) but my case is so easy as I never traveled nor even have a parking ticket since day one in Canada!!! all IRCC agents I called said don't worry it is just a matter of time!! even I asked why my tracker still shows waiting on me to send more information whereas you confirmed receiving it, he said it doesn't work like that! I wish they just tell us how it work!!! I feel every 3 months your file comes up again to review and then put it on hold for the next review (my crazy 2 cents)!! I am aiming on getting an update between May and June.

And according to the strike announcement and number of employees that will be on strike, seems everything will get affected!

Last edited:
Reactions: alexkan007

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Hi Everyone, typically when are we expected to receive the oath invitation email with details for the oath ceremony?

I am scheduled for Oath Ceremony on April 25, 2023, my office is Scarborough but I have not received anything as of now. Does it typcially come a week or two weeks before the oath?

Any reply would be highly appreciated :)
I’m scheduled for the 24th of April (Scarborough office), and I’ve not received anything either!

From what I’ve seen on here, it can come as little as 3 or 4 days before the ceremony!

Reactions: johnyrose

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for your reply. I did give them a call this morning and the agent mentioned just because I am scheduled doesn't mean I will be invited for the same ceremony it maybe moved to any date as IRCC see fit..this made me so anxious!! I don't understand why show it in my tracker then if it's not a confirmed date. Just want to get over the line like everybody else here.
I wouldn’t believe a single word those “agents” say!! Some of them are truly helpful, but most of them just give canned responses!! Totally useless!
Yes, we all know that IRCC has the right to move the date, but I don’t think it happens commonly!