+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

mamasita

Nov 6, 2017
Does anybody else have problems login in to the tracker? It keeps showing a loading page after I input my user ID and password but doesn’t take me to actual tracker

Reactions: Zara8653

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
So I had my interview yesterday online. It was fine, verified my passport and ID and all. Asked me questions about my common-law status and work/school. Then he said he just has to go over all my ins/outs of the country (basically verify physical presence) and he would email me if he has any questions.

Anyone else here have an interview recently? Did you get an update on tracker soon after the interview?
did you write your citizenship test from outside Canada?

Saucer

Oct 28, 2019
!!!!DEC 16 STUCK FILE!!!

Finally I got an update.LPP Completed and Oath Scheduled.

Office : Scarborough
Method: Online
Applicant: Single
Application sent: 27 April, 2022
AOR: 9 May, 2022
BG completed: 7 Nov, 2022
Test Invite: 2 Dec, 2022
Test Taken : 2 Dec,2022
Test Completed : 5 Dec,2022
Ghost Update : 16 Dec,2022
LPP Completed : 27 Feb,2023 ( Tracker updated on 1 March,2023)
Oath Scheduled : 19 April,2023 ( Tracker updated on 1 March,2023)

Thank You!
Similar as you, except my BG / LPP is still in progress

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
Type: Online
Submission Date: April 3, 2022
Physical Presence: 1100
AOR: April 26, 2022
Ghost Update 1: Oct 28, 2022
Ghost Update 2: Nov 1, 2022
Fingerprints requested: Nov 9, 2022
Test Invite: Nov 11, 2022 (Nov 18 - Dec 8)
Citizenship Test Completed: Nov 25, 2022
Background Verification Completed: Nov 30, 2022
Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions Completed: (Feb 28, 2023; update shown on tracker on Mar 2, 2023)
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

PierreN

Nov 19, 2020
So I had my interview yesterday online. It was fine, verified my passport and ID and all. Asked me questions about my common-law status and work/school. Then he said he just has to go over all my ins/outs of the country (basically verify physical presence) and he would email me if he has any questions.

Anyone else here have an interview recently? Did you get an update on tracker soon after the interview?
When did you receive the email invite? Because i see on the tracker that i got scheduled for an interview on March 28, yet i haven’t received an email.

Reactions: koiwa528

IrvHerblinger

Nov 17, 2022
When did you receive the email invite? Because i see on the tracker that i got scheduled for an interview on March 28, yet i haven’t received an email.
Received an email exactly 2 weeks before the interview.

Interview was on February 28th and got email on February 14th.

Ghost update today, when I signed into tracker it said 4 new updates but LPP was still “in progress”. Not sure why, I haven’t heard anyone else on here say they got a ghost update before LPP completed but maybe they have.

Reactions: koiwa528

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Hello

For those who have got your LPP (Language, Physcial Presences and Prohibitions) updated to become green: what time of the day did you see the update in your online status tracker:

Morning

Afternoon

Evevning

Is weekend also possible?

Thanks

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Hello

I would to share my experience while dealing with the IRCC call centre agents this morning regarding my citizenship application. I called them twice between 10 am and 12pm

First let me share my timeline and info below:

Office: Scarborough
Days of Residence: 1096 Days (Self-Calculation)
Type: Online/Single
Application Submitted: Jun 20th, 2022
AOR received: Jun 24, 2022
Background Verification Complete: Nov 25, 2022
Citizenship Test Test Invitation: January 20, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: January 27, 2023
Citizenship Complete: January 30, 2023

Background:

I have become anxious and lost my patience since I completed the citizenship test, and just wish they could process my application asap.

Another reason is becuase I submitted my application right after meeting the 1095 days of residence (1096 days). Although I had checked multiple times to make sure there are no other foreign travel experiences that I had not included while calculating my days of residence (I just traveled to US one time for the two years since I became PR due to the Covid 19), I am now still anxious about that while if there could be any days of missing for no reasons....

Today is not my first time to call IRCC call centre that I have got some useful information these two times

1st Call:

The aganet was really helpful and she told me that my application is still in process for the LPP (Language Skills, Prohibitions and Physical Presence) as usual, BUT when I follow up on the physcial presence status, SHE TOLD ME SHE SAW SOME INTERNAL NOTES PROBABLY MADE BY THE OFFICIER AND SHE REPORTED ME TWO NUMBERS (1097 and 1104).

I WAS SURRISED SINCE BASED ON MY PERSONAL CALCULATION IT WAS 1096 DAYS, INSTEAD OF 1097. I am little bit confused why their calculation is different from mine, although it doesn't sound like something negative. I think 1104 should indicate the calendar date including my 7-day absence from CANADA which is also 1 day different from my personal calculation.

Then she told me that langauge and background verifications are still being processed, although background has been marked as complete since novemebr last year in my tracker.

I continued to ask her and she also told me all call centre agents should have access to see the notes left by the processing officer.

TO VERIFIY THE NUMBE OF DAYS OF RESIDENCE THE AGENT MENTIONED IN THE PHONE CALL, I MADE the 2nd try of calling IRCC.....

2nd Call

When I established the connection with another agent, I asked her if she could see any notes under the physcial presence section, but she told she could only see everything has yet started or just in process. I asked her again if she could see any number left by the officer but she said no.....

However, she told me my application was just assigned to an officer yesterday to process the LPP......