+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
When did you get your ceremony email (the one with the details)? When I check online, I see that my citizenship test has been scheduled for Feb 16th, but I still haven't gotten the email that has all the info.
we have the same ceremony date and I don’t have an email either. Expecting it first week of feb

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
Good morning everyone,

My profile:

Physical Days: 1195
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: April 26, 2022
Delivered: May 6, 2022
BG Check Completed: 10th November

After the BG check completed, I haven't seen any update on my citizenship test. Anyone in the same boat who still haven't received test yet. Also, I know there are people who applied in April or even in May get their tests. Can we contact IRCC to get any updates?

Please advise.

Reactions: dodgeram12

Zara8653

Jan 18, 2023
Application Update

Physical Days: 1160
Application sent: April 2, 2022
AOR: April 28, 2022
BG check Complete: Oct 28, 2022
Test Invite Email: Nov 7, 2022 (Test Window Nov 14 - Dec 5, 2022)
Test Date : Nov 26, 2022
Test completed update: Dec 8, 2022
Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions: Jan 10, 2022
Last update: 12 Jan
Ceremony not started

Hi guys, Im just wondering how many days it takes after completing every task to be invited to ceremony. Also if all task (except ceremony) are green and completed it means there is no interview anymore?

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Application Update

Physical Days: 1160
Application sent: April 2, 2022
AOR: April 28, 2022
BG check Complete: Oct 28, 2022
Test Invite Email: Nov 7, 2022 (Test Window Nov 14 - Dec 5, 2022)
Test Date : Nov 26, 2022
Test completed update: Dec 8, 2022
Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions: Jan 10, 2022
Last update: 12 Jan
Ceremony not started

Hi guys, Im just wondering how many days it takes after completing every task to be invited to ceremony. Also if all task (except ceremony) are green and completed it means there is no interview anymore?
It's good that you got processed in a fair manner. My AOR was April 6, passed my test in late Nov, changed the status to pass in late December but my physical presence, language and prohibitions still IN PROGRESS. I hope to get the passport soon as I need to travel this year for sure. I know it'll take some time before they can actually issue me the passport.

rizwan23arif

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Timeline
Application Date : April 5th , 2022
AOR : April 25th , 2022
BG completed : Oct 28th , 2022
IRCC updated : Called IRCC to get an update and was advised that file was transferred to Niagara office and nothing since then.
Wondering if anyone in the same boat ? as I see many of the applicants got their test done already .
Almost the same timeline. Except my Application date is April 4th.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
It's good that you got processed in a fair manner. My AOR was April 6, passed my test in late Nov, changed the status to pass in late December but my physical presence, language and prohibitions still IN PROGRESS. I hope to get the passport soon as I need to travel this year for sure. I know it'll take some time before they can actually issue me the passport.
IRCC busy NOT processing citizenship applications AKA nothing has changed.

kjkinto

May 4, 2018
Toronto
Seems to me that the only place applicants are getting processed beyond the test stage is on the west-coast. Perhaps they have a better work-ethic in Vancouver?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Seems to me that the only place applicants are getting processed beyond the test stage is on the west-coast. Perhaps they have a better work-ethic in Vancouver?
For now. Before you know it, they'll go AWOL. As with everything else at IRCC, it's a luck of the draw really.

dodgeram12

Dec 6, 2022
Timeline
Application Date : April 5th , 2022
AOR : April 25th , 2022
BG completed : Oct 28th , 2022
IRCC updated : Called IRCC to get an update and was advised that file was transferred to Niagara office and nothing since then.
Wondering if anyone in the same boat ? as I see many of the applicants got their test done already .
I am in same boat except i dont know where my file is.. my AOR is April 12, 2022 and BG completed in July, no update after that.

dodgeram12

Dec 6, 2022
Good morning everyone,

My profile:

Physical Days: 1195
Application sent: April 26, 2022
Delivered: May 6, 2022
BG Check Completed: 10th November

After the BG check completed, I haven't seen any update on my citizenship test. Anyone in the same boat who still haven't received test yet. Also, I know there are people who applied in April or even in May get their tests. Can we contact IRCC to get any updates?

Please advise.
In same boat, am not able to reach to IRCC from USA, sent them webform several times no update. BG completed in July and no updates after that..

dodgeram12

Dec 6, 2022
Yes, I was temporarily out of the country when I got test request.
What happens if you are out of country. I am yet to get the test invite but I am in USA, will have to provide the proof of return before the OAth ceremony invite can be extended? I can travel to Canada with hours notice for oath ceremony but proof of return would delay the process for me?