+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I have not received any test invites or progress since BG test update? Anyone in the same boat, should I be worried?

Method: Online
Applicant: Single
Application sent: Feb 28, 2022
AOR : April 5, 2022
BG completed: Oct 21,2022
Nothing to worry about . Mine too over when BC completed before i got the test

Reactions: ppcg2510

gv58

Nov 23, 2018
Hi all -

I got a ghost update today but the only thing I see is that my Citizenship Test Status went from "Completed" to "Not Started". This is super weird. Has anyone encountered a similar issue? I got test invite from Vancouver Office and passed my test on Nov 13. It was initially updated to Completed on Nov 25.

puranjay

Jan 16, 2018
Hi all -

I got a ghost update today but the only thing I see is that my Citizenship Test Status went from "Completed" to "Not Started". This is super weird. Has anyone encountered a similar issue? I got test invite from Vancouver Office and passed my test on Nov 13. It was initially updated to Completed on Nov 25.
The same thing just happened to me. I had given the test 2 weeks back and it was updated to completed last week. No idea why this happened.

Gurimaan

Nov 11, 2022
Same happened with me as well background check and test was showing completed and no today updated and showing background check in progress and test not started. Some one has idea about it ?

Davidvg

Dec 15, 2022
NWT
Category........
Other
Hi!
Strange things happening in the application tracker: I completed and passed the online Citizenship test on December 4th, a couple of days later the status was changed to Completed, BG was in Completed, the other verification items were In Progress. There were multiple entries in the Application History to reflect this.
A couple of days ago I logged in to the tracker and...Citizenship test shows "Not Started", BG "In Progress" and the only line item on the Application History is "Application received", the history that was there previously has vanished.
Yesterday I sent a request through the web form, and also requested an ATIP - Will update here once/if I here back.

Anybody who ran in to this before?

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1540 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Apr X, 2022
Application received: Apr X, 2022
AOR: Apr X, 2022
Citizenship test: Dec 4, 2022

Davidvg

Dec 15, 2022
NWT
Category........
Other
Hi!
Strange things happening in the application tracker: I completed and passed the online Citizenship test on December 4th, a couple of days later the status was changed to Completed, BG was in Completed, the other verification items were In Progress. There were multiple entries in the Application History to reflect this.
A couple of days ago I logged in to the tracker and...Citizenship test shows "Not Started", BG "In Progress" and the only line item on the Application History is "Application received", the history that was there previously has vanished.
Yesterday I sent a request through the web form, and also requested an ATIP - Will update here once/if I here back.

Anybody who ran in to this before?

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1540 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Apr X, 2022
Application received: Apr X, 2022
AOR: Apr X, 2022
Citizenship test: Dec 4, 2022
Right..I'm an idiot - just saw some posts on here saying it's a glitch in the system, I'm not alone apparently