Please update:
App Type: Single, Online
Physical Presence Days: 1110
App Sent: Apr 8, 2022
AOR: May 03, 2022
GU1: Nov 01, 2022
GU2: Nov 02, 2022
Background Check Complete: Oct 31, 2022

April online applications are finally moving. Best of luck everyone.

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hi guys
I have a question that i received the test invite but BG and other still in progress does this mean the BG is already completed but not updated and one more thing I had 2 ghost updates 26 and 28 October and when I checked my tracker today and I saw the test invite and in the bottom section it says citizenship test updated to in progress so does this mean it will change in coming days or it’s not done and they didn’t send me FP request so please clarify if someone can or in the same boat

best of luck and congratulations to all

Sunny2049

Sep 10, 2022
Good to see so many updates, quick. Question, Online application. I submitted my application on May 5th and Got AOR the same day( is this common to receive AOR same day as the application was submitted?). I see some people who submitted in April n got AOR in May are getting ghost updates. Should I expect to receive an update based on application date or according to the day or AOR?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Good to see so many updates, quick. Question, Online application. I submitted my application on May 5th and Got AOR the same day( is this common to receive AOR same day as the application was submitted?). I see some people who submitted in April n got AOR in May are getting ghost updates. Should I expect to receive an update based on application date or according to the day or AOR?
I am not a 100% sure I think they go by AOR.

Reactions: Sunny2049

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations. Our apps were running side by side almost. What date did you get for oath ?
I have not yet received oath letter. Have you had yours?

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys
I have a question that i received the test invite but BG and other still in progress does this mean the BG is already completed but not updated and one more thing I had 2 ghost updates 26 and 28 October and when I checked my tracker today and I saw the test invite and in the bottom section it says citizenship test updated to in progress so does this mean it will change in coming days or it’s not done and they didn’t send me FP request so please clarify if someone can or in the same boat

best of luck and congratulations to all
You need to prepare and pass your test...your BG check etc will complete in its time.