+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

IBTWS

Jan 25, 2018
My friend just told me they applied online back in October. She is going on Oct 12 and the oath is still online, bummer! Her husband still doesn't have an invitation.
I have received confirmation that my ceremony is online via Zoom.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Looks like IRCC updated the citizenship tracker and that online applicants have to change our passwords.
After changing my password looks like I have a ghost update 7 October - is this the same for everyone ?
cheers

Reactions: Sunny2049

MSH444

Jul 22, 2022
Looks like IRCC updated the citizenship tracker and that online applicants have to change our passwords.
After changing my password looks like I have a ghost update 7 October - is this the same for everyone ?
cheers
Same here, no movement since I passed the test on July 18th, now that i logged in with new password, it shows updated on Oct.7th although no changes at all.

Reactions: ppcg2510

omarps

May 3, 2022
Toronto
cheers
Yeah same here...I assume this ghost update is because of the website migration rather than an officer opening the case file

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
So, i got AOR for my citizenship application yesterday. i had submitted online application on 24th Sep this year.
The funny thing is, when i am trying to register/create an account with my UCI and application number (C*********) to check the status, its throwing the below error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Fact is i didnt even fill this IMM5476 form while submitting my online application. Has anybody faced this before or has a clue? CIC customer care is not reachable, as usual.

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
So, i got AOR for my citizenship application yesterday. i had submitted online application on 24th Sep this year.
The funny thing is, when i am trying to register/create an account with my UCI and application number (C*********) to check the status, its throwing the below error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Fact is i didnt even fill this IMM5476 form while submitting my online application. Has anybody faced this before or has a clue? CIC customer care is not reachable, as usual.
Try again tomorrow and don't use the hyphen (-) in your UCI

Last edited:

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi Everyone, I am a May 2022 applicant, requested atip notes for my citizenship application on 28/8/2022, but still didn't receive anything. Any one can share their experience if there is delay with atip notes ?

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah same here...I assume this ghost update is because of the website migration rather than an officer opening the case file
Same here…must be a system migration issue. For a second I got really excited

Reactions: ppcg2510

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same ghost update, showing updated 7th October. Still no updates since test marked as complete on July 29th.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Same here, no movement since I passed the test on July 18th, now that i logged in with new password, it shows updated on Oct.7th although no changes at all.
Same thing for me. Updated October 7th with no actual status changes. Passed the test in July

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I ordered GCMS notes on September 15th and haven’t heard back. It seems that they will not be meeting their 30 day commitment.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered GCMS notes on September 15th and haven’t heard back. It seems that they will not be meeting their 30 day commitment.
Looking forward to seeing what they say about your application as we are pretty much at the same stage

Reactions: usamatk