+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
I called IRCC today. They said everything looks good and complete. It is just matter of time to get an email.
They informed that all the steps are complete except oath???is it wise to give them a call my last update was on Dec 16th and have completed the test on Dec 5th and updated on Dec 7th

rvnyk

Feb 7, 2023
Hi. I had a wierd set of updates in my status tracker last week. First I got an update on Feb 2 to attend my oath ceremony on Jan 20(past date) ,my citizenship ceremony status changed to in progress. Then this morning I got another update, the citizenship ceremony status went back to not started. Anyone else has faced this before or can explain what may have transpired. I checked my spam mails , there was no invitation to attend the oath ceremony.

akboy

Dec 16, 2022
Hi. I had a wierd set of updates in my status tracker last week. First I got an update on Feb 2 to attend my oath ceremony on Jan 20(past date) ,my citizenship ceremony status changed to in progress. Then this morning I got another update, the citizenship ceremony status went back to not started. Anyone else has faced this before or can explain what may have transpired. I checked my spam mails , there was no invitation to attend the oath ceremony.
Best advice is to call ircc or email your processing office, you might be lucky and get some info regarding your exact oath date.

Reactions: rvnyk

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
They informed that all the steps are complete except oath???is it wise to give them a call my last update was on Dec 16th and have completed the test on Dec 5th and updated on Dec 7th
It looks so on their side. On my tracker LLP is still in progress.they told me nothing new. Asked to wait for the emails.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
someone from may 22 thread had same thing and they called IRCC and was told that it was an error.

nraj

Oct 9, 2018
April Applicant AOR : April 25th, 2022 . Background was completed on Oct 28th , see last ghost update on Dec 16th . File is with IRCC niagara falls. Anyone in the same boat ? seem weird as most people got their test invite once they had BG cleared.

Reactions: vishalv

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
April Applicant AOR : April 25th, 2022 . Background was completed on Oct 28th , see last ghost update on Dec 16th . File is with IRCC niagara falls. Anyone in the same boat ? seem weird as most people got their test invite once they had BG cleared.
yeah think it's an office thing. Niagara seems to be the slowest. March applicants who got test invite this week from Niagara. Don't think it's a biggie considering people like me and many others wrote test last year (SCR office) and all we are doing is checking our online tracker each day.

Reactions: Rorosgurl

nraj

Oct 9, 2018
yeah think it's an office thing. Niagara seems to be the slowest. March applicants who got test invite this week from Niagara. Don't think it's a biggie considering people like me and many others wrote test last year (SCR office) and all we are doing is checking our online tracker each day.
I agree. Thanks for responding. I have friend who had file at SCR office and taking oath Next week. Dec 2020 applicant took the longest possible for him. Well this at least gives me hope that we may get the test invite in March or April :)

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Yes... See this post:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2022-citizenship-applications.766933/post-10353923

OP states that they contacted IRCC and this was an error

Reactions: rvnyk

chappantikli

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Please update:

Application type: Paper
Physical presence: 1133 days
Application: Family of 3 (2 adult and 1 child)
Application sent: Apr 06, 2022
Application received: Apr 08, 2022
AOR: Jun 08, 2022
IP: Jun 09, 2022
Test Invite: Jul 27, 2022
Test Date: Aug 10, 2022
Physical presence, prohibitions, language skills: Jan 11, 2023
Decision Made date ECAS estimate: Jan 11, 2023
Oath Letter: Not yet
Oath Ceremony: Feb 27, 2023
Finally received the golden email today! Online ceremony 9AM PST...

Please update:

Application type: Paper
Physical presence: 1133 days
Application: Family of 3 (2 adult and 1 child)
Application sent: Apr 06, 2022
Application received: Apr 08, 2022
AOR: Jun 08, 2022
IP: Jun 09, 2022
Test Invite: Jul 27, 2022
Test Date: Aug 10, 2022
Physical presence, prohibitions, language skills: Jan 11, 2023
Decision Made date ECAS estimate: Jan 11, 2023
Oath Letter: Feb 7, 2023
Oath Ceremony: Feb 27, 2023