+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

JJolie

Nov 30, 2019
Some people got test invites before the background verification IRCC is so weird at times. Anyways that for the input.
Yes, usually those get FP requested first. So either Background checked or FP request come before test invite

Reactions: max22

PierreN

Nov 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
Two questions please:
1- I passed my test on Monday Nov 14 night, yet it is still shows "In Progress" on the tracker...anyone faced the same issue? how long it takes to reflect on the tracker/portal?
2- I was requested to submit my passport copies by email which i did now...should i expect to see a confirmation of receiving it on the portal?

Note: I'm an online applicant

chaitureddy39

Aug 10, 2017
How to contact scarbrough office, my test is scheduled from Nov 25 but i havent received test email, also how is the processing speed there

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
Hi all, to be added to the tracker:

• Type: Online
  • Submission Date: April 25, 2022
  • Physical Presence: 1768
  • AOR: May 6, 2022
  • Ghost Update 1: Nov 5, 2022
  • Test Invite Email: Nov 10, 2022 (Nov 14 - Dec 4)
  • Test Completed: Nov 21, 2022

Other than the GU date change on Nov 5, no other updates are in the portal (everything still shows In Progress) and I cannot access ECAS yet.

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
anyone who took the online test in november has seen it marked as completed in the tracker yet?
I took the test on 8th and it hasn't been marked as completed yet.

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi everyone,
Two questions please:
1- I passed my test on Monday Nov 14 night, yet it is still shows "In Progress" on the tracker...anyone faced the same issue? how long it takes to reflect on the tracker/portal?
2- I was requested to submit my passport copies by email which i did now...should i expect to see a confirmation of receiving it on the portal?

Note: I'm an online applicant
I am on the same boat with you.

Passed my test on Nov 1, test updated to Completed on Nov 8 and received request to submit passport scan for all pages on Nov 17th, havent responded to their email yet as i am currently outside Canada and waiting for my return ticket to be finalized.

I will be responding to their request within the next couple of days.

I have no idea what will happen next or why they even asked for my passport scans. I already submitted scans for all pages of my passport when i submitted my online application.

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018

Passed my test on Nov 1, test updated to Completed on Nov 8 and received request to submit passport scan for all pages on Nov 17th, havent responded to their email yet as i am currently outside Canada and waiting for my return ticket to be finalized.

I have no idea what will happen next or why they even asked for my passport scans. I already submitted scans for all pages of my passport when i submitted my online application.
Did you inform them you are outside the country. Did you take the test from outside the country.

PierreN

Nov 19, 2020

have you provided all pages + translation? if not, they might be looking for the stamps' translation.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Anyone who provided FP got any updates after sending it? My portal is showing no updates not even the FP request..nothing..