+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
applied for passport today in Hamilton (Queenston Road). Lined up at 8.25. Walked in through the doors at 8.32. Done by 8.45. Smoothest experience ever.
this might be useful for someone who lands in the same boat in the future: they got my surname wrong which I noticed hours later on the confirmation receipt. Called Passport Program next business day and they immediately sent a message to the processing office. Received a phone call from the processing office soon after confirming that info has been updated and file is pending officer review.

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023
did you try calling and asking them?
i call and spoke with them she said nothing is wrong with my application she doesnt see no oath for me on nov 20 says i just have to wait i told her it was just there yesterday i sign in this morning it said updated nov 9 which was today im so pissed i email the office to see there response

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
i call and spoke with them she said nothing is wrong with my application she doesnt see no oath for me on nov 20 says i just have to wait i told her it was just there yesterday i sign in this morning it said updated nov 9 which was today im so pissed i email the office to see there response
they are ridiculous. there's nothing else to add here. pure torture.

ShajBD

Aug 12, 2023
I need support with some information. My file sent to Ottawa office for review my son medical exemption. Please note my son is 21 yeas old and he is special child.
I also completed citizenship test August 2022
In this situation need your advice please