+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
no GUs for me. spoke to an agent today. she left a note for both our applications that it's past normal processing time.

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023
I also spoke with an agent this morning she said she sees where i called on the 4th which was my 18 month mark she said they already took action and she also shared with me that an officer is currently working on my application she can see where they log on to my application 6:55 am this morning working on my file that was much hopeful news.

martin23

Aug 30, 2023
I am wondering how many people pass by still waiting like me. I eventually became more and more worry that something significantly wrong happened to my application and IRCC just not telling me anything.

My application was in Sydney office. Previous webform months ago the agent replied that my application was not "non-routine" case, and everything is in progress.

Considering it has been passed 18 months, Another Webform was sent last week, however, nothing happened.

-------------------------------------------------------
AOR--Apr 5 2022
Background-- Sept 1 2022
test--Dec 11 2023
Test complete--Jan 10 2023
GU march
GU July
LPP in progress

jeremy1316

May 21, 2023
Similar timeline here. Called IRCC a week ago and was told it’s still screening. I’m also waiting for LPP to be completed…

I am wondering how many people pass by still waiting like me. I eventually became more and more worry that something significantly wrong happened to my application and IRCC just not telling me anything.

My application was in Sydney office. Previous webform months ago the agent replied that my application was not "non-routine" case, and everything is in progress.

Considering it has been passed 18 months, Another Webform was sent last week, however, nothing happened.

AOR--Apr 5 2022
Background-- Sept 1 2022
test--Dec 11 2023
GU march
GU July
LPP in progress

jeremy1316

May 21, 2023
Interesting…finally saw LPP updated to complete just now: Oct 12

Hope you will see the update on your end soon.

AOR--Apr 5 2022
Background-- Sept 1 2022
test--Dec 11 2023
GU march
GU July
LPP in progress

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023
Good morning i saw some good news LPP is now completed anyone over 18 months call them every day until they take action my
end is almost there