+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
My status just updated to today (March 24) but I did not see any changes. Did anyone else get such an update?

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
My status just updated to today (March 24) but I did not see any changes. Did anyone else get such an update?
No, many people got one March 2 but not after. I got one March 8 but nothing since then. In my opinion any movement is a good sign, so fingers crossed for us

Reactions: alexkan007

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Hey Guys, been a silent follower, please see timeline below:
AOR April 28
Background Completed Nov 2nd
Test Completed December 2nd
Additional Documents requested March 1st (scans of all my passports pages, knowing I never ever crossed Canadian borders since landing)
Language Completed March 1st
Physical Presence In Progress
Prohibitions In Progress

No updates since March 2d, online tracker still shows waiting on me for additional information, although I contacted them by email and they confirmed that they received my documents,

Test email was sent from Scarborough, after calling IRCC to check on my application they said my office is Mississauga and nothing to worry about, all waiting on officer for verifications,

anyone been in this before? language been completed but the rest is not?
I'll double-check the physical presence calculator just to be sure there are no miscalculations or missing dates. Normally they mark the Language, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions together.

SSDCA

Sep 21, 2015
AOR April 28
Additional Documents requested March 1st (scans of all my passports pages, knowing I never ever crossed Canadian borders since landing)
Prohibitions In Progress

No updates since March 2d, online tracker still shows waiting on me for additional information, although I contacted them by email and they confirmed that they received my documents,

Test email was sent from Scarborough, after calling IRCC to check on my application they said my office is Mississauga and nothing to worry about, all waiting on officer for verifications,

I am in the same boat.
Here is my timeline:

Application Date: April 12th, 2022
Application Type : Online
Background Verification:In progress
Language Skills : In progress
Physical Presence: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship Test request rcvd : Nov 04th, 2022
Test Completed November 21st, 2022
GHost update : March 02nd , 2023

My husband applied on April 14th and he has similar timeline. The only difference is his background verification was marked completed on October 25th, 2022.

After thjs there is no more update for us. I have heard we should get citizenship request within 4 months after completing Citizenship test but Im past that 4 months timeline.

Reactions: ada228

nikkicause

Nov 29, 2022
AOR April 28
Prohibitions In Progress

Hey. Dont worry. It might be delayed for a lot of reasons. You can call the customer service line and ask them to look at the application for you. When I asked the agent whether my LPP looks okay, she actually gave me details about what was done and what was in progress. It depends on which agent you get but some can be very helpful. Try it out. I know it's nerve-wracking to wait like this.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
What stage is your application, if I may ask? I passed the test since July 2022.
Timeline below in signature :) my test was passed only since january. Nothing since

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Hey. Dont worry. It might be delayed for a lot of reasons. You can call the customer service line and ask them to look at the application for you. When I asked the agent whether my LPP looks okay, she actually gave me details about what was done and what was in progress. It depends on which agent you get but some can be very helpful. Try it out. I know it's nerve-wracking to wait like this.
I will call again,
When I called they told me same things that I can see on my tracker, security/test/language are passed and that they got my documents and waiting on officer for verifications for the rest! even I asked the agent if there is anything flagged in my file she said don’t worry and wait for updates! She couldn’t give me more information!

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
I'll double-check the physical presence calculator just to be sure there are no miscalculations or missing dates. Normally they mark the Language, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions together.
I never travelled during my eligibility period, also I applied leaving a buffer of 2 months from the 1095 days mark!
I tried to travel through my eligibility period but wasn’t allowed to board the airplane here in Canada because of a missing document!! They might saw a booking when they pulled CBSA records but not sure if they can see that I didn’t board!! Also they should figure out that when looking at my passports stamps they requested!!

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Physical Days: 1474
Method: Paper
Applicants: Family - 03
Application sent: March 20, 2022
Delivered : March 23, 2022
Returned and Resent
AOR : APR 25th, 2022
Background Verification : June 8th, 2022
Test Invite: December 09th, 2022
Test taken : December 24th, 2022
Test completed : December 28, 2022
LPP completed : February 22, 2023
Oath Invite - March 22, 2023, Oath Date : April 18,2023

All the best guys...

OhCanada25

Apr 19, 2017
Anyone else still waiting for the oath email with April 5th oath date? I am wondering if I should call already or wait a few more days.