+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

S&P108

Apr 5, 2021
So we have just received our biometrics request but no AOR1 or SA. Is it normal for things to be out of order? 37 days since received.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
My wife received yesterday Biometrics on June 1, today June 2 she received Medical, then I as a sponsor received AOR and right after SA. My file is transferred to the Vienna office. I cannot log in to see my application online, does anyone else having a problem with it?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi guys,

So I received my AOR today.
However, it has my spouse's name spelled incorrectly. What is the process to get it corrected ? Just worried if it will lead to delays.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Outland applicants with PA in India, what are you doing after receiving request for medicals and biometric? Currently all the VACs are closed, isn't it? I guess same goes for medical tests. Does IRCC suggest what you need to do, because I am assuming you are supposed to complete your biometrics and medicals within a deadline.

newcanada1023

Jul 10, 2019
Outland applicants with PA in India, what are you doing after receiving request for medicals and biometric? Currently all the VACs are closed, isn't it? I guess same goes for medical tests. Does IRCC suggest what you need to do, because I am assuming you are supposed to complete your biometrics and medicals within a deadline.
Medical is possible..biometrics wait

Reactions: nik_on

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
App received - Apr 20, 2021
Aor1 - Jun 4, 2021
Family Sponsorship - Conjugal partner

I am the sponsor and the representative of the principal applicant. I am unable to link to my gckey it always says there is no account to link.

I know I entered all the correct information.
I tried both mine and the applicant's details.

I am wondering if it is because of the marital status. The dropdown does not include conjugal partner. I chose single, common-law, and married. Still will not find the application.

What am I doing wrong? Hoping someone will assist me. Thank you.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Dear All,

My timeline are as below:
App Received : 20 Apr
Bio- 2 Jun
AOR and med- 3 Jun.

Yet to submit the medical and Biometric (as biometric centers are closed in India). But I am unable to see any update in ECAS, it says app not found.

Anyone facing this issue? Can anyone please suggest how to get it resolved ?

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Dear All,

My timeline are as below:
App Received : 20 Apr
Bio- 2 Jun
AOR and med- 3 Jun.

Yet to submit the medical and Biometric (as biometric centers are closed in India). But I am unable to see any update in ECAS, it says app not found.

Anyone facing this issue? Can anyone please suggest how to get it resolved ?
I cannot get mine in ecas too. I got aor but no medical. Did you get them in separate emails?

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,
Application received 9 April.
Aor1 on 19 May
My PA is in Pakistan
Since then no updates , now I’m getting worried .

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I'm seeing on the Excel spreadsheet "biometrics passed", sometimes same date as given. How do you know your biometrics have "passed"??