+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Mine was on 12th May, no SA, no BIO or Med. But since we have AOR, sooner or later other updates should follow. Have seen some ppl received updates after 2 months of AOR1. So we can only wait now.
ATLEAST it’s a sigh of relief that your application is complete after Aor1, leave the rest on God and stay tight.

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi how do we know that the sponsor approval evaluation is going on? We are notified by email?

my application has no update but below the file number details in exam it stated that my sponsor Evaluation is in process is this normal with every one or does it change case by case

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hi how do we know that the sponsor approval evaluation is going on? We are notified by email?

my application has no update but below the file number details in exam it stated that my sponsor Evaluation is in process is this normal with every one or does it change case by case
Once your SA is done the status changes to Decision Made and you get an email saying you have been approved as a Sponsor. Other requests to PA follows.

Nisha2104

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

I need some advice.
I am a PR holder.
I am going to sponsor my husband who lives in India.
I am planning to submit his family sponsorship application(Spouse Visa) by July/August 2021 as we are going to get married in June 2021.

1. Should we apply for his Visitor's visa as well so that he can visit me sometime while we wait for his Spouse Visa as currently the time for spouse visa is 12 months?

2. Should we apply for his Visitor's visa before getting married?

All the best to everyone.

Hoping for a sooner reply.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

I need some advice.
I am a PR holder.
I am going to sponsor my husband who lives in India.
I am planning to submit his family sponsorship application(Spouse Visa) by July/August 2021 as we are going to get married in June 2021.

1. Should we apply for his Visitor's visa as well so that he can visit me sometime while we wait for his Spouse Visa as currently the time for spouse visa is 12 months?

2. Should we apply for his Visitor's visa before getting married?

All the best to everyone.

Hoping for a sooner reply.
Hi Nisha,

- Applying for visitor visa prior to your spousal application is indeed the best sought way.
- But in today's context, be aware that Canada is not issuing any new visitor visa due to Covid.
- Hence, enquire about it and if they are, then go ahead and apply one prior to your application being submitted for spousal.
- You can also apply once you submit your spousal application and get you application number, with valid letter of explanations. However, the approval strictly depends on visa officer attending your case.

princekhofu

May 22, 2021
Hey everyone! Can I sign the documents digitally or does it need to be inked? I just started looking through the application and I'm not 100% :)
Thanks!!

Nisha2104

May 21, 2021
Hi Nisha,

- Applying for visitor visa prior to your spousal application is indeed the best sought way.
- But in today's context, be aware that Canada is not issuing any new visitor visa due to Covid.
- Hence, enquire about it and if they are, then go ahead and apply one prior to your application being submitted for spousal.
- You can also apply once you submit your spousal application and get you application number, with valid letter of explanations. However, the approval strictly depends on visa officer attending your case.
Thank you for your reply!

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hi All,
I did not receive VO details in SA email . when I called Ircc, they informed me that the file is in CPC Sydney. Is it normal to receive Medicals before transferring to VO?
Below is my timeline
App received : April 7th
AOR1, MR, SA, BIL - may 12th
Medical passed - may 22,nd

Ecas profile -
App received on April 7th
Requested medical on May 12th
Medical received.

Nisha2104

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,
For sending the spousal visa application , do the PR holder need to send the application package from Canada's courier service only?
Or Can we send it from India as well?

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Does medial request mean that sponsor has been approved? Sponsor status on ECAS still shows in process

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Does medial request mean that sponsor has been approved? Sponsor status on ECAS still shows in process
I think no. In my case , received an email confirmation and status under sponsor changed to ' Decision made'