+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
In the new track everything is "complete" except Ceremony what say " Not Started " and general status of the application is " in progress ", what this mean?
This is Decision Made (DM) which most likely means your application is approved and you are waiting for Oath. Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: LuisV

LuisV

Nov 16, 2021
Day of application: 18 march 2021 - Online application - Single - Montreal office
AOR: August 17
BG: complete 27 sept "update to complete"
Test: "In Progress" 28 sep
Inv test: same day " 28 sept frame time between 5 oct 25 oct " made it friday 22 oct
Test: " Change to complete " 25 oct
Phy - Proh - Lang: " Change to complete nov 04 the 3 of them at same time "
Ceremony " Not started yet "

Btw no interview so far, they request me all the page of my passaport

Last edited:

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Day of application: 18 march 2021 - Online application - Single - Montreal office
AOR: August 17
BG: complete 27 sept "update to complete"
Test: "In Progress" 28 sep
Inv test: same day " 28 sept frame time between 5 oct 25 oct " made it friday 22 oct
Test: " Change to complete " 25 oct
Phy - Proh - Lang: " Change to complete nov 04 the 3 of them at same time "
Ceremony " Not started yet "

Btw no interview so far, they request me all the page of my passaport
I have added the information to the March tab on the spreadsheet.
Not all applicants are required to attend an interview, and we have seen that passport copies are requested and this step is kind of substituting the interview unless the agent wants to clarify something from the documents submitted or the passport stamps. You are almost done with this process. Congratulations.

Can you share the following:

Physical presence days
PP copies request date
PP copies submitted

Thanks

LuisV

Nov 16, 2021
I have added the information to the March tab on the spreadsheet.
Not all applicants are required to attend an interview, and we have seen that passport copies are requested and this step is kind of substituting the interview unless the agent wants to clarify something from the documents submitted or the passport stamps. You are almost done with this process. Congratulations.

Can you share the following:

Physical presence days
PP copies request date
PP copies submitted

Thanks
Passaport page request 04 oct in the same letter/email to how do the online test and send it by replying to the same email on 04 oct around 8pm ( i had 2 stamps of punta cana saying Entrada - Salida " in spanish " i didnt translate it ), Phys around 2,500 days ~~ P.R since 2014

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Passaport page request 04 oct in the same letter/email to how do the online test and send it by replying to the same email on 04 oct around 8pm ( i had 2 stamps of punta cana saying Entrada - Salida " in spanish " i didnt translate it ), Phys around 2,500 days ~~ P.R since 2014
Perfect, thanks, you will probably receive the Oath ceremony date in the next couple of weeks, based on information from other members with the same IRCC Montreal office processing their applications. Please keep us posted.

• Love
Reactions: LuisV

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
I have a question for Strongfaith42, based on your experience what will be happened if someone uploads his personal photo two times instead of one for a personal photo and one for an ID photo during the test? unfortunately, my wife was stressed and did that although she passed the test!

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I have a question for Strongfaith42, based on your experience what will be happened if someone uploads his personal photo two times instead of one for a personal photo and one for an ID photo during the test? unfortunately, my wife was stressed and did that although she passed the test!
Yes, I think that has become a common mistake, unfortunately, she will be required to take the test again, unless the agent decides to just ask for the copy of the ID by email, but this last scenario is very rare.

Please let us know what is the outcome for your wife, I think it will take a couple of weeks before she hears back from IRCC.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Did you get the test invite mail? i haven`t received it yet.
You could receive the email even on the date when the test window starts, you can also try to access it through the dashboard in the link provided there or https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en You only need your Application number and UCI, don't try it before the start date window it won't work. If it doesn't work on the day your test window starts you will need to contact IRCC.

I didn't find your details in the spreadsheet.

raultest

Apr 22, 2017
You could receive the email even on the date when the test window starts, you can also try to access it through the dashboard in the link provided there or https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en You only need your Application number and UCI, don't try it before the start date window it won't work. If it doesn't work on the day your test window starts you will need to contact IRCC.

I didn't find your details in the spreadsheet.
just received the mail.

no, my details are not present in the sheet