+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Mine still in process. BG completed so that is good. Today one one of the early NOV 2020 applicant got their test invite. So overall pretty good. September 2020 is getting their test invite in full throttle. Waiting on the OCT 2020 applicants now so if everything goes like this then hopefully NOV 2020 applicants will be getting their invites from mid june. lets see!!
Wow, it is moving fast!!! Good luck! :)

Reactions: sk000

Elmaddin

Jun 11, 2013
Could you please provide your application details?

App Type: Single/Family (#)
Online or paper
App Sent
App Delivered

I will add you to the 2021 April tracker.

Thanks
Location - Vancouver, BC
Physical presence days - 1241
App Type: Single/Family (#) - 2 kids and 1 adult
Online or paper - Paper
App Sent - 1 April 2021
App Delivered - 9 April 2021 - received
Returned - 7 June 2021

Added kids MSP copies and resubmit 11 June 2021

Elmaddin

Jun 11, 2013
Did you included the passport twice? one as indicated in the checklist and the other as proof of ID?

Alberta Health care card is good if you are submitting the other ID with picture.

In the returned letter, are they asking you to fill out a new application form? The website indicates that application will be returned if dated more than 90 days before they receive it, but if you update the date in the application form you will need to update the physical presence days calculator as well, so please read carefully what they are saying in the returned letter.
I included passport bio-pages twice. I added copies of BC Medical service card and resend package back. They stated on my aplication that mine complete only kids incomplete and need to add missing document then resubmit. My application under 90 days and look ok. In any case I added school report card from different schools, explained that some of them missing due to address change and covid19.

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
I included passport bio-pages twice. I added copies of BC Medical service card and resend package back. They stated on my aplication that mine complete only kids incomplete and need to add missing document then resubmit. My application under 90 days and look ok. In any case I added school report card from different schools, explained that some of them missing due to address change and covid19.
Hi, looks like you did send two ids initially, but still why was it returned?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Location - Vancouver, BC
Physical presence days - 1241
App Type: Single/Family (#) - 2 kids and 1 adult
Online or paper - Paper
App Sent - 1 April 2021
App Delivered - 9 April 2021 - received
Returned - 7 June 2021

Added kids MSP copies and resubmit 11 June 2021
I added the information into the spreadsheet!!

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are sending AOR's for the application received the week of March 15th 2021. So we should hear from them starting first week of July 2021. :)

Reactions: Strongfaith42

Canada2021_J

May 14, 2021
Received my AOR today.

Location - Toronto, ON
Physical presence days - 1098
App Type: Single/Family (#) - Family (Couple)
Online or paper - Paper
App Sent - March 26, 2021
App Delivered - April 1, 2021 - received
AOR- June 16, 2021
---------

Reactions: Slm1003

jotprabh1

Jun 17, 2021
Physical presence days: 1096
App Type: Single
Online or paper: Paper
App Sent: March 27, 2021
App Delivered: April 1, 2021
AOR - June 17, 2021

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
HI- I have a query.
Our application package ( family of 3) was returned as the Minor's application was deemed to be inc0mplete with missing or illegible information..
On cross-checking, it appears that I did not include the evidence of him going to school here for the duration of stay claimed... and the bottom line signature of the registrar's name on the birth certificate was missing ( I had also sent in another miniature copy, that was probably deemed to be "illegible").. my queries:

1) DO I need to fill in a separate application form? ( The minor's photograph is neatly stuck with tamper-proof tape by the immigration officer...)
2) The adult applicants' ( my wife and I) application was deemed to be complete, it was returned sicne the minor's form was incomplete.. can I submit all together (I mean the same applications for the adults)?

3) It said that the form was deemed incomplete, and fees was not taken.. so, do I need to repay the fee, with the new applications? ( I have not asked for a refund)..
Any experienced member, please reply at the earliest...

Thank you in advance.

BW
PeeGee

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HI- I have a query.
Our application package ( family of 3) was returned as the Minor's application was deemed to be inc0mplete with missing or illegible information..
On cross-checking, it appears that I did not include the evidence of him going to school here for the duration of stay claimed... and the bottom line signature of the registrar's name on the birth certificate was missing ( I had also sent in another miniature copy, that was probably deemed to be "illegible").. my queries:

1) DO I need to fill in a separate application form? ( The minor's photograph is neatly stuck with tamper-proof tape by the immigration officer...)

Not sure but I would recommend filling out a new form for the minor.

2) The adult applicants' ( my wife and I) application was deemed to be complete, it was returned sicne the minor's form was incomplete.. can I submit all together (I mean the same applications for the adults)?

3) It said that the form was deemed incomplete, and fees was not taken.. so, do I need to repay the fee, with the new applications? ( I have not asked for a refund)..
Any experienced member, please reply at the earliest...

Thank you in advance.

BW
PeeGee

I would recommend filling out a new form for the minor.

Send your completed application form and all the documents on the checklist

• by mail or courier
  • as soon as possible after you sign and date the application form
    • If it’s dated more than 90 days before we get it, we’ll send it back to you.
As long as the date on the application won't be more than 90 days when the resent application reaches IRCC, you should be fine using the same application IMO.

You can submit the application with the same fee receipt.

Reactions: peegee100