+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Applicants gather here!

NuthanP

Jan 7, 2019
Hello everyone, I got my work permit in Dec 2020 and after that I applied for a TRV on Jan 25 2021. I still haven't gotten any response on the application and its under "Submitted" status and its way past the normal processing times - which is 76 days according to IRCC website.I have an emergency and I have to go to India by the end of April and couldn't really get any information from IRCC on why the process is taking this long or how I can speed up the process.

Anyone have the same problem or any solutions on how to speed up the process?

Thank you.

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I got my work permit in Dec 2020 and after that I applied for a TRV on Jan 25 2021. I still haven't gotten any response on the application and its under "Submitted" status and its way past the normal processing times - which is 76 days according to IRCC website.I have an emergency and I have to go to India by the end of April and couldn't really get any information from IRCC on why the process is taking this long or how I can speed up the process.

Anyone have the same problem or any solutions on how to speed up the process?

Thank you.
I applied on 10th. I already have TRV, so only applied for Study Permit.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello guys,

I applied for a 2 Years diploma, as NON SDS from Romania, Europe, I am 35 years old.

APP: 9 April
BIOMETRICS updated: 14 April
Medical done at 16 April but didn't update until now :)

Nothing from that time, Good luck everyone and keep in touch with timeline.

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello,

Joining the group :)

I have applied for Fall 2021 intake in Toronto, non-SDS.

I am from Argentina but live in UK.

Timeline in signature.

Good luck everyone!

GV-Patiala

Jul 2, 2021
NON SDS
Fall 2021 Intake.
Applied on April 10th, 2021.
Upfront Medical.
Already have TRV, so don't have to do biometrics.
No GIC as my PhD is fully funded, although showed $ 20,000 in bank account.
Hey, I am also in a similar kind of situation. I applied on 5th April and with upfront medical in non sds. Going for a fully funded MSc, any update on your application? Have you got PPR?