+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Fatehrai

Oct 19, 2021
Hello all...I am an outlander and have submitted my PR application under PNP EE. My LMIA will expire by next month. I have not applied for work visa yet. As it was showing processing time- eight months approx and I thought PR will take less time to reach there and start work. Are you applying for work visa parallelly? or did I make mistake by not applying?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello all...I am an outlander and have submitted my PR application under PNP EE. My LMIA will expire by next month. I have not applied for work visa yet. As it was showing processing time- eight months approx and I thought PR will take less time to reach there and start work. Are you applying for work visa parallelly? or did I make mistake by not applying?
Apply for your work permit, don’t bank on pr application now because it is extremely slow.

Reactions: Lc4life

Larryjoe

Apr 10, 2021
You are in the worst situation possible.
I assume you are PNP?
I am in the same boat. Etobicoke is the slowest office. They will not do anything with your file but to transfer it somewhere else in 6-10 months.
May I know if Etobicoke is your primary office or the secondary office?

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
Hi guys
Here is my timeline:
ITA: Oct 27, 2021
AOR: Oct 29, 2021
I live outside of Canada and I have not got my medical exam.
Does anybody know when I will hear about instructions on when and how to get a medical exam?
yes we are from IRCC, will send the medicals soon. what is AOR October doing here?

• Haha
Reactions: PG12

Ramanpreet110

Dec 5, 2021
Hi there,
I applied for PR application through online portal on 22April 2021
AOR-31 August
Medical-upfront
Pre arrival services letter-22 Sept 2021
After that no updates