+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Nov 25, 2019
ITA: 31 Mar 2021 (PNP draw)
AoR: 27 Apr 2021
Medical: on 22 Mar 2021
Applying from Australia

it's has been almost 5 months, no update yet, I hear some people say due to Covid the processing times could take more than a year, some got it in 8 months, and some CEC inland candidates got in 4 months, not sure what is the deal exactly!

Now that the libs were re-elected, are they gonna speed up the processing right away?
What I understand is they are prioritizing inland applications. For me and 3 other friends who have AOR dated April and May all got CoPR in 4 months.

Z4Zoe

May 9, 2021
Applying from Australia

it's has been almost 5 months, no update yet, I hear some people say due to Covid the processing times could take more than a year, some got it in 8 months, and some CEC inland candidates got in 4 months, not sure what is the deal exactly!

Now that the libs were re-elected, are they gonna speed up the processing right away?
have you passed medical exam and received Bio request?
similar AOR date, same stream, I'm inland and mine was passed a month ago

Frank.ten

Dec 4, 2019
What I understand is they are prioritizing inland applications. For me and 3 other friends who have AOR dated April and May all got CoPR in 4 months.
It's fine if they wanna prioritize inland, but they should give the rest of us an estimate on when our applications would be finalized.
do you know if they are operating at full staff capacity yet?

Frank.ten

Dec 4, 2019
have you passed medical exam and received Bio request?
similar AOR date, same stream, I'm inland and mine was passed a month ago
In my application status page, it says "You do not need a medical exam ", "We do not need your fingerprints".
but I have received a copy of the medical results from the Clinic in and it's all clear.

does it indicate that you passed the medical in the application page?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I wonder how it feels to get COPR in 4 months. Lol!!

Today, I just Completed 5 months since AOR. MEP and Biometrics were updated last month. My application shows that Medical was passed and the biometric section has my biometrics.

Z4Zoe

May 9, 2021
In my application status page, it says "You do not need a medical exam ", "We do not need your fingerprints".
but I have received a copy of the medical results from the Clinic in and it's all clear.

does it indicate that you passed the medical in the application page?
Nope. When you get MEP, it should be shown like this

Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 19, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

And the bio info should also be updated like this
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: whateveryournumberis
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 7, 2021
    • Expiry Date: April 7, 2031

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Nope. When you get MEP, it should be shown like this

Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 19, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

And the bio info should also be updated like this
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: whateveryournumberis
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 7, 2021
    • Expiry Date: April 7, 2031
I had given my biometrics when applying for a study permit. They used the same while applying for my work permit and now, they have updated the same in my PR profile.

Did you have to give your biometrics again or did they update your existing one?

Z4Zoe

May 9, 2021
I had given my biometrics when applying for a study permit. They used the same while applying for my work permit and now, they have updated the same in my PR profile.

Did you have to give your biometrics again or did they update your existing one?
Nope, the BIO info expires in ten years. As long as yours is still valid, IRCC will automatically update it.

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
It's fine if they wanna prioritize inland, but they should give the rest of us an estimate on when our applications would be finalized.
do you know if they are operating at full staff capacity yet?
Hi Frank,

No one really knows anything for sure and all the answers you get here are speculations, which at times hit or miss the mark.

What we know is that there are delays for out-land applicants and no estimated timeline is given at this point either, so all we can do is wait and watch.

Keep your hopes high and keep yourself positively motivated about things in Australia and what you can do to make every day a little better, rather than trying to think about Canada already.

I know not much of a help, however good luck and enjoy the time you still have in Australia :)

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Applying from Australia

previously they quoted prioritizing Afghan applications. Based on PNP immirracker, PNP processing time is taking 9-12months.

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
Hi,

NS PNP Approved: 18 Mar 2021
AoR: 24 Apr 2021 (PCC and Medicals uploaded. Single application)

Applying from India

Would my waiting time be 6 months or could it be more? Haven't received any update from IRCC since.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,

NS PNP Approved: 18 Mar 2021
AoR: 24 Apr 2021 (PCC and Medicals uploaded. Single application)

Applying from India

Would my waiting time be 6 months or could it be more? Haven't received any update from IRCC since.
Lol! Are you the same person :D