+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Please help if someone had the same experience.

I got my PR confirmation portal email, when I signed in to confirm my residency and upload photos for me and my dependents, surprisingly I found IRCC included my son’s name who is already a Canadian since he was born in Canada. I don't know what to do, I am afraid if I uploaded his photo this will create confusion and delay our Ecor. Please help if someone had the same experience.
It might just be the part of process since he is dependent. Just follow whatever it says and everything will be fine

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply, so you recommend to confirm address and upload his photo like what I did for us
Yes ofcourse after all its a government system and they know everything such as you and your dependants and also their status.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
My AOR is 26th April 2021 FSWO/PNP.There is no updates on my file, not even medicals.
My question is,if I move country for job,I will have to submit updated address/contact details and new job details.Is there anything else to be submitted that I am missing.
Please guide.
TIA

Bigrome

May 29, 2019
Hello Everyone.
My AOR for PR application is 22nd April, 2021 and no BIL/MEP yet, but what surprised me is that my friend with AOR 23rd April, 2021 got biometric instructions letter on 29th August, 2021.

Please, what could be the reason for delay.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello Everyone.
My AOR for PR application is 22nd April, 2021 and no BIL/MEP yet, but what surprised me is that my friend with AOR 23rd April, 2021 got biometric instructions letter on 29th August, 2021.

Oh. It looks like they are picking up the files on a random basis. Has your UCI Number changed? Or is it still starting with "CAN"?

Just order the GCMS notes. Other than that, applicants can't really do anything else.

Bigrome

May 29, 2019
Oh. It looks like they are picking up the files on a random basis. Has your UCI Number changed? Or is it still starting with "CAN"?

Just order the GCMS notes. Other than that, applicants can't really do anything else.
Thank very much for your response.
The UCI No: have not changed. Still remain with CAN.
Somebody advised me not to order GCMS note until it reach 6months before they will reply.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thank very much for your response.
The UCI No: have not changed. Still remain with CAN.
Somebody advised me not to order GCMS note until it reach 6months before they will reply.
Ok, so that means they still haven't completed the R10 completion check.

GCMS: yes, I thought so to wait till 6months before ordering the notes. But 130 days without movement is a long time. Maybe wait till its 22 Sept and if you don't see any movement, then order the notes.

Even my AOR is April 23. (Timeline in my signature)

I'm planning to order my GCMS notes when I touch 5 months.

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Hi...What is your friend's COR? I also have 16th July'2021 AOR and have not received BIL/MEP update yet. I think they stopped BIL after 20th April'2021 AOR. Good that they are starting it now...Also, would recommend holding on GCMS notes since we know there is a huge backlog and no use rushing on it

Nov 25, 2019
My AOR was April 30 and I got the approval email on Sept 09. I signed in to the conformation portal and confirmed my residency and upload photo.

But my family is in India and there is no update on how/what to do next. :-(
It should be like, a passport request letter will be issued and the passport will be send to the VFS Canada in the respective country and a temporary visa will be stamped and with that they can travel to Canada and get the CoPR while landing.

Is there any one with same situation ????

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
My AOR was April 30 and I got the approval email on Sept 09. I signed in to the conformation portal and confirmed my residency and upload photo.

But my family is in India and there is no update on how/what to do next. :-(
It should be like, a passport request letter will be issued and the passport will be send to the VFS Canada in the respective country and a temporary visa will be stamped and with that they can travel to Canada and get the CoPR while landing.

Is there any one with same situation ????
Are you CEC?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Can I apply for a work permit extension in Canada 6 months before the expiry of my current work permit? I want to apply for a BOWP so that I can look for other job opportunities while I wait for my PR Decision.

Or, Is it mandatory that I should apply for a BOWP ONLY if my work permit expires within 4 months and not 6 months?

Frank.ten

Dec 4, 2019
ITA: 31 Mar 2021 (PNP draw)
AoR: 27 Apr 2021
Medical: on 22 Mar 2021
Applying from Australia

it's has been almost 5 months, no update yet, I hear some people say due to Covid the processing times could take more than a year, some got it in 8 months, and some CEC inland candidates got in 4 months, not sure what is the deal exactly!

Now that the libs were re-elected, are they gonna speed up the processing right away?