+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
No offence to anyone but I think we should have a separate post for April AOR candidates who are only FSW and PNP Outland. Whenever I come to check the update, only inland candidates give the update so it’s like outlands are lost inbetween and for inland there are ample updates out there everyday on FB groups which they obviously check but still post the question here. I am pretty sure people will hate my post but still wanted to raise this point.
Hi,
Could you please share the link for this group if it is available.I searched for April’21 AOR and could only get the current one.
TIA

Z4Zoe

May 9, 2021
Is there any Inland PNP applicant with AOR in April who has received either portal email or COPR? Trying to get an estimate of the PNP applicant backlog.
Looks like most of the COPRs received in under 4 months are CEC inland applicants.
Not even touched by anyone. Still waiting for MEP

Reactions: Jamiiii

manoj85

Aug 11, 2021
I agree. I've filled in the webforms twice and got the same automated response. It was disappointing and causing a lot of anxiety. My file hasn't even been opened yet and it's going to be 90 days since AOR.

Honestly, I've stopped worrying as I did earlier. I figured that worrying was affecting me to a point where it took away my focus from more tangible things in front of me. Causing anxiety, anger, and all negative thoughts that were harming my mind ad body.

Now I'm at a place where I've left it all out there. If it's meant to happen, it will. Although, I still log in to my account every day to do the customary check.

Guys, I know it's frustrating but at this point, we've done everything that was in our control. So please get this out of your head and focus on your work and improving yourself. Focus on self is one thing that's not going to change regardless of getting the PR.

Mental and physical health is most important to keep us active, in the hunt, and plan accordingly if God forbid, things don't work out as planned.

Let's stay connected and please, stop worrying. Hope we all get the good news soon!
Thanks for your message , I am also in same boat .

Reactions: VigneshK

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
WOW someone just got BIL request, AOR 20th April FSW-Outlander.
Looks like they have started.
Hello :) do you know any further details like which is the country of residence ?

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
WOW someone just got BIL request, AOR 20th April FSW-Outlander.
Looks like they have started.
Where did you get this info from? Is the person FSW-Outland or PNP-Outland?

How can the person has AOR of April 2021 and be FSW when the last draw of FSW was last year?

Please throw more light on this or refer us to the page where you got it from.

Thank you.

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019

How can the person has AOR of April 2021 and be FSW when the last draw of FSW was last year?

Thank you.
iam sure this person should be a PNP April 2021

Reactions: lekanoni

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019

Thank you.
Sorry I didn't give full info. The person was nominated by Sask and was part of a PNP draw. On my telegram group.

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Alhamdulillah COPR
Aor 22 April
CEC Inland with 5 dependants all here.
VO- RROC Ottawa
NOC-2174
Additional documents 11 May- Additional family information for PA and spouse.
Payment for biometric for 1 kid who turned 15 after application on 2nd August.
BIL- 12 August done same day and updated.
One and only ghost update on 17th August.
PR portal confirmation 18th August
Credentials on 19th uploaded pictures and address same day.
COPR 20th at 5:32am EST.
So around 4 months I had a US visa rejection which forgot to mentioned in application but updated via webform later.

Best of luck to all who are waiting and pray you also get yours soon.

Reactions: Z4Zoe and monu030