+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

KPR_G

Feb 29, 2016
U can consult cic website. I don't want to provide any misinformation. Based on my knowledge though PNP usually takes a year to process.
yes, the CIC site states that in case u r applying for Economic Immigration and your class is provincial and you applied via EE, it ill take 6 months and if not via EE, then it takes 21 months.

Just hoping and keeping fingers crossed, that will get some update soon

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
AOR April 23, 2021. Still no movement in the account.

Filled up the webform twice, got the same automated response "Your application is under processing".

But it is clearly visible that they haven't even touched my application.

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014

Filled up the webform twice, got the same automated response "Your application is under processing".

I am also in the same boat. I applied on April 25 and I can clearly see no officer has touched my file yet. I applied under PNP. Which stream did you apply under?

Mandrake

Feb 27, 2021

You UCI number changed or still temporary and got "CAN000"?

I believe we are all in the same boat (everyone got his e-AOR after April 18), not a single update.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Well, the people on the other groups with AOR in 2020 have their files stuck at Security for a very long time but they had initial movement in their accounts within the first 50 days.

This just gets me wondering about the delays that may dawn on our applications since we yet haven't seen even the first steps.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Well, the people on the other groups with AOR in 2020 have their files stuck at Security for a very long time but they had initial movement in their accounts within the first 50 days.

This just gets me wondering about the delays that may dawn on our applications since we yet haven't seen even the first steps.
Obviously only CEC is super-prioritized. So frustrating.
I did submit a complaint however regarding this whole situation of PNP/FSW applicants being stuck.

Reactions: lekanoni

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
Obviously only CEC is super-prioritized. So frustrating.
I did submit a complaint however regarding this whole situation of PNP/FSW applicants being stuck.
I'm in this same boat. My AOR is April 28 and still no movement at all. It's so frustrating. Not even MEP. Why are they like this. I expect at the very least they give us information on what is going on and not keep us in the dark about this whole thing. It's really frustrating.

Reactions: titisha

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
yes, the CIC site states that in case u r applying for Economic Immigration and your class is provincial and you applied via EE, it ill take 6 months and if not via EE, then it takes 21 months.

Just hoping and keeping fingers crossed, that will get some update soon
am applied on 24 Dec 2020 through EE (SINP) and crossed the 6 months deadline, even people are waiting from 1.8 year

Reactions: Sukhjeevan sandhu

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
It should be so much easier for them to process Inland PNP Applicants since the applications have been vetted by the Provincial authorities before extending the nominations. It's like they're disregarding their own approvals.

Reactions: Jamiiii

Trisha Kundu

Jul 10, 2017
I applied on April 26 (AOR) under CEC and I have no update on my file yet. My medicals have not passed yet (Medicals say: you do not need a medical exam.) I have one dependent. I am really worried as to what might have gone wrong. Usually they process medical within 60 days.