+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hello folks
My timeline is as follows

ITA- 13 feb
AOR- 29 apr
No update after that (called IRCC twice, they told it has been assigned to an officer but no update after that)

CEC inland applicant with outland dependent (spouse). My spouse was rejected for Spouse open work permit twice. I am still waiting for any update.
Have not even recieved biometrics request.

Is it normal or I am the only one unlucky here?
Thanks in advance

MadNadz

May 28, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-04-2021
PNP ontario
ITA 31st March
AOR 18/04/21
MEP 27/05/21
BIL 27/05/21

I have a question, i have got dual citizenship but applied using primary and uploaded secondary as additional documents precising im using citizen 1.
BIL came mentioning citizen 2... shall i do the biometrica taking my second passport or doesnt matter?

thnx

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Is there a IMTracker link for FSWO/FSW PNP applications with April 2021 AOR?
The link mentioned in this group is for CEC.Please share the link,if anyone has it.
Thank you.

Reactions: titisha

ZB940202

May 31, 2021
Share my timeline
CEC inland
ITA 22/01/2021
AOR 17/04/2021
MEP 04/05/2021
BIL 10/05/2021
Background check in progress :)

ZB940202

May 31, 2021
Someone, please help,

I have AOR April 2021, My current status is Criminality passed,

I have applied through CEC, from Ontario Province.

I have an offer from Gatineau Quebec,

Can I accept the offer? They are expecting me back once things are normal, I can travel from Ottawa to Gatineau, but I am wondering if it's fine with my application under process.
Tell your company that you need to work remotely in ON for half to a year, should be fine.

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
AOR April 10 2021. Wife gave birth May 22, 2021. Do I need to add my child to my application? He received his birth certificate. Technically he is a Canadian. Would it make a difference if I add him or not??

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
Anyone else receive a random email from IRCC today regarding Medicals? For CEC applicants after February 2021.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

ZB940202

May 31, 2021
Anyone else receive a random email from IRCC today regarding Medicals? For CEC applicants after February 2021.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Sincerely,
I did. But I already passed medical. So I think it should be fine.

jlynn11

Mar 11, 2021

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,
I did too, I guess lots of people received the letter today. At first was super excited because I thought there's an update in my file lol

almeandb

Apr 24, 2021
AOR April 9th 2021
BC Pnp EE skilled worker
Inland application
Medical passed
No BIL so far. Nothing happened after medical so far.
Hope we all get it soon.

Reactions: CrystalinCanada