+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
Hello, everyone, it draws my attention that my partner is not displayed in my account anymore, it used to show that as my dependent at the top of my account page, does anyone have the situation please?

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
My guess is that MEP is suspended for some reasons because i have not seen anyone who submitted after 17 April that has MEP/BIL especially as FSW Outland. Even in other groups i belong

Reactions: Mirza_baig

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hello, I’m applying for express entry. I have a question regarding police clearance certificate. My husband is a permanent resident of Canada and is a non accompanying family member on my application. The document checklist on my express entry profile says he needs to submit his police clearance certificate. He only has his older police clearance certificate from 2016 from the time when he applied for his permanent resident and he hasn’t gone back to his home country since 2015. Please advise if he needs to get a new Police clearance certificate from his country for my express entry application or his old one would still work. Does he need to provide any explanation letter with it? I’m not entirely sure what we should do this case. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

titisha

Feb 16, 2021
Hello, I’m applying for express entry. I have a question regarding police clearance certificate. My husband is a permanent resident of Canada and is a non accompanying family member on my application. The document checklist on my express entry profile says he needs to submit his police clearance certificate. He only has his older police clearance certificate from 2016 from the time when he applied for his permanent resident and he hasn’t gone back to his home country since 2015. Please advise if he needs to get a new Police clearance certificate from his country for my express entry application or his old one would still work. Does he need to provide any explanation letter with it? I’m not entirely sure what we should do this case. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Police certificate should still be valid for 6 month when submitting your application. so he should get a new one

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
I found this in their website
Police certificate should still be valid for 6 month when submitting your application. so he should get a new one
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

KPR_G

Feb 29, 2016
Mine was PNP based Express Entry
Application submitted: April 26, 2021
AOR - April 27, 2021
Medical Upfront
Biometrics already given in past (valid for 10 years)

Still waiting for updates on application