No update after May :(
Same here
My AOR is April 22, 2021
No update after the medical passed update

Reactions: saqs

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I agree. I've filled in the webforms twice and got the same automated response. It was disappointing and causing a lot of anxiety. My file hasn't even been opened yet and it's going to be 90 days since AOR.

Honestly, I've stopped worrying as I did earlier. I figured that worrying was affecting me to a point where it took away my focus from more tangible things in front of me. Causing anxiety, anger, and all negative thoughts that were harming my mind ad body.

Now I'm at a place where I've left it all out there. If it's meant to happen, it will. Although, I still log in to my account every day to do the customary check.

Guys, I know it's frustrating but at this point, we've done everything that was in our control. So please get this out of your head and focus on your work and improving yourself. Focus on self is one thing that's not going to change regardless of getting the PR.

Mental and physical health is most important to keep us active, in the hunt, and plan accordingly if God forbid, things don't work out as planned.

Let's stay connected and please, stop worrying. Hope we all get the good news soon!

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
I agree. I've filled in the webforms twice and got the same automated response. It was disappointing and causing a lot of anxiety. My file hasn't even been opened yet and it's going to be 90 days since AOR.

Honestly, I've stopped worrying as I did earlier. I figured that worrying was affecting me to a point where it took away my focus from more tangible things in front of me. Causing anxiety, anger, and all negative thoughts that were harming my mind ad body.

Now I'm at a place where I've left it all out there. If it's meant to happen, it will. Although, I still log in to my account every day to do the customary check.

Guys, I know it's frustrating but at this point, we've done everything that was in our control. So please get this out of your head and focus on your work and improving yourself. Focus on self is one thing that's not going to change regardless of getting the PR.

Mental and physical health is most important to keep us active, in the hunt, and plan accordingly if God forbid, things don't work out as planned.

Let's stay connected and please, stop worrying. Hope we all get the good news soon!
Well said mate.

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021

Soo true

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Portal email came from Etobicoke VO
Congratulation! I think you are one of the first April applicants who has received the PR portal from Etobicoke :). could you please share some more information i.e first VO, second one, eligibility passed date, ...