Visa Office......
Mexico
Med's Request
23-06-2021
Med's Done....
29-06-2021
application was received on April 20 2020
Aor1 - December 1
Sa- December 9, also stated it will be forwarded to the vo in Mexico. Today Permanent residence status on ecas has changed from “ in process “ to “application received” does that mean aor2, Medical and biometric request will come soon ?

tanjid12

Mar 15, 2019
application was received on April 20 2020
Aor1 - December 1
Sa- December 9, also stated it will be forwarded to the vo in Mexico. Today Permanent residence status on ecas has changed from “ in process “ to “application received” does that mean aor2, Medical and biometric request will come soon ?
My wife's status in ECAS is "Application Received" for the last 2 months! Its at Guangzhou office waiting to get digitalized. This is just ridiculous!

supreets2

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
We finally received AOR, SA, and Medical request all on the same day (after waiting almost a year :) )

Have a question. We have since changed the addresses, the medical request came with our old address. Is it ok to give a medical exam with a different address?

PS: the address change request is still pending and can take upto 15 days to reflect in system.

Reactions: FisherFamily

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
We finally received AOR, SA, and Medical request all on the same day (after waiting almost a year :) )

Have a question. We have since changed the addresses, the medical request came with our old address. Is it ok to give a medical exam with a different address?

PS: the address change request is still pending and can take upto 15 days to reflect in system.
I was at the same situation, and I confirmed the hospital about that.
They said it is okay and they asked me my current address. Actually IRCC cares about your Medical Exam's result not your address on the document they said. After Medical Exam passed, I sent IRCC about update of my address via Webform (because then I couldn't talk with agent somehow). After 2 weeks my address on ECAS updated to new one.
If you're already in Canada, you can call IRCC and tell about your update of address!

Reactions: supreets2

supreets2

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I was at the same situation, and I confirmed the hospital about that.
They said it is okay and they asked me my current address. Actually IRCC cares about your Medical Exam's result not your address on the document they said. After Medical Exam passed, I sent IRCC about update of my address via Webform (because then I couldn't talk with agent somehow). After 2 weeks my address on ECAS updated to new one.
If you're already in Canada, you can call IRCC and tell about your update of address!
This helps, thanks for sharing.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
9 april, 2020 applicant
Got AOR1 on 24 oct. 2020
Medical request still pending then made call to MP. He told me to they are still reviewing my wife eligibility and took 3 months more for any update
Suggest me something what to do???