+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi ! Can someone explain to me this process about the MP? what is it? Sorry for asking, I just read that people reach out to their MPs a lot but does not understand what is means and do not know if it could help me...
Just email or call them and ask if they can look into your file, they will send you 3 files you need to fill out and sign, then drop them off at their office. It only takes about a week for them to look into once they have the paper work

Crtw6

Dec 6, 2020
HI friends.

We finally have some good news after 10 months of radio silence. (we have no AOR yet... or any indication that they have our application until this past thursday)

This past thursday an agent called to clarify something on our application. Today we received a request for biometrics. (technically no AOR, but still happy!)

Question for the group. Has anyone had an issue with the "booking an appointment" feature for biometrics? I keep clicking the link and i'm getting an error?

Application Received: April 29, 2020.
Biometrics Requested: March 15, 2021

prschn

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
HI friends.

We finally have some good news after 10 months of radio silence. (we have no AOR yet... or any indication that they have our application until this past thursday)

This past thursday an agent called to clarify something on our application. Today we received a request for biometrics. (technically no AOR, but still happy!)

Question for the group. Has anyone had an issue with the "booking an appointment" feature for biometrics? I keep clicking the link and i'm getting an error?

Application Received: April 29, 2020.
Biometrics Requested: March 15, 2021
Hi my spouse is living in Canada with me on a open work permit and she might have to travel during the PR Application process, what class should i apply spouse or common law partner in canada or family class and where do i send my application.

Thanks,

salvien6719

Nov 4, 2019
Hello guys, I feel like my question will be so generic but I just got pre arrival letter.. Is it a good sign? Is there still a chance to be refused after getting this letter? Thank you.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Hello guys, I feel like my question will be so generic but I just got pre arrival letter.. Is it a good sign? Is there still a chance to be refused after getting this letter? Thank you.
Thats a good sign. I can't say it will refuse or not but most likely your application is final and next step is decision made then PPR. Good luck

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
***My application was delivered (signed) to Sydney on April 20, 2020

***I communicated with an agent in January 2021 via tel and was told my application was received September 2, 2020 and i was given a Temp File Number

File received: Sept 2, 2021
AOR: March 12, 2021
SA:
Medical request:
Medical done:
Medical passed:
File in process:
Background check:
Passport request:
Sent passport submission:
Application approved:
Received passport:
Did they tell you why its too late or something?

Daffy89

Feb 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-02-2020
Med's Done....
29-09-2020
Interview........
No need confirmed
Just email or call them and ask if they can look into your file, they will send you 3 files you need to fill out and sign, then drop them off at their office. It only takes about a week for them to look into once they have the paper work
Thank you for the information.
Only thing is I do not no what is a MP or how to find contact information... haha

idemobre

Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys. I have my AOR finally and came with UCI and application #. But I’m not able to link application online? Did anyone else have issues?
Try using the application number, while making sure to include both yourself, and the sponsor, and any dependents if applicable when answering the question how many people are included in the application.

Reactions: Crtw6

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Our Permanent Residence went from in Process to Received. How long did it take for you to get your DM from there?

Tatianna777

Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone!!

Yesterday I went into the arcc website to check the process of my husband’s application, and it says 92% complete, supposedly is going to be complete in a month. I will keep you all posted!

He already got medical request in January 2021, so we are just waiting to hear back from them

Reactions: SJohnson

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone!!

Yesterday I went into the arcc website to check the process of my husband’s application, and it says 92% complete, supposedly is going to be complete in a month. I will keep you all posted!

He already got medical request in January 2021, so we are just waiting to hear back from them
Can you send the link so I can see the progress on mine? I only see 2 statuses, and congrats!