+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Is the statement, "this period" referring to March 2020?
I read it to mean that in the last three months 80% were from the period in question, ie. May12-18. That can't possibly be true.

If they mean something else, well, written such that makes no sense.

Reactions: ShaeJ

Ghenzkie

Nov 10, 2018
Hello does anyone missed a call from Immigration Officer? They call last week Weds and said will call me back on Thursday morning but he didn’t i waited till Friday. Today he called back same day Weds I still missed it because I’m working. Anyone who recieve a call too? And I wonder why they dont send me email if they can’t reach me through phone. My application is still not process yet. Submitted Last April 14 2020 they recieved it on the 17th.

Reactions: D&S

prschn

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Application Received on April 09, 2020. Still no AOR. Anyone still in the same boat? I contacted CIC and they have collected information and mentioned will get back to me within a month or so.

Any advice.

Thanks!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Application Received on April 09, 2020. Still no AOR. Anyone still in the same boat? I contacted CIC and they have collected information and mentioned will get back to me within a month or so.

Any advice.

Thanks!
Did they confirm they have your file? Give you a file number?

I'd consider applying anew.

ShaeJ

Feb 8, 2021
I am aware of a September applicant who has received their AOR. I fail to understand how applications are being done in the order in which the office receives them.

tanjid12

Mar 15, 2019
I am also in the Same boat. We are April 6th Application. Received AOR and SA on Nov 30th. And ever since it has been silent. ECAS shows Application received on Applicant Side. VO is Singapore but according to IRCC call center the application is in Guangzhou. Haven't got any request for medical yet. CIC Account shows that background process did not start yet. Is it worth sending webform to IRCC Singapore/Guangzhou since it will be almost a year soon?

Reactions: Lili b

iamronajane

Star Member
May 21, 2019
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
File Transfer...
17-12-2020
Med's Request
04-12-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
I am also in the Same boat. We are April 6th Application. Received AOR and SA on Nov 30th. And ever since it has been silent. ECAS shows Application received on Applicant Side. VO is Singapore but according to IRCC call center the application is in Guangzhou. Haven't got any request for medical yet. CIC Account shows that background process did not start yet. Is it worth sending webform to IRCC Singapore/Guangzhou since it will be almost a year soon?
Hi! How to know/check if the background process started?