+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Gag23

Dec 16, 2020
Good news if anyone cares. My spouse's TRV has just been approved today. I'll advise you all give it a try instead of waiting for the long Sponsorship. Our application took 2 months and 2 weeks. So many people discouraged us as they said it will definitely be denied since we have a pending spousal sponsorship. Against all odds, we went ahead anyways as we had nothing to lose. We don't even have AOR1 yet, but she will be joining me next month. I could never have imagined. It still feels like a dream.
Congratulations... can u please tell us... what documents did u use for TRV? and which country?

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update
my file was transfer to Hongkong by Dec 22, and today the PRAS changed the status from in process to Application Received. I think they transfer the file to hongkong today.

mosbiod

Jan 6, 2018
Calgary
Hi,
Please can you kindly tell me what CIC's number you called and where you were calling from or how you find your way around getting hold of an agent? I have been calling from here in Canada +1-888-242-2100, I would usually select '2' then '1' then '0' to speak to a customer service agent but it will tell me no customer service agent is available and it will drop my call. Please help, I just want to know my wife's Visa Office. Thank you for your help.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Please can you kindly tell me what CIC's number you called and where you were calling from or how you find your way around getting hold of an agent? I have been calling from here in Canada +1-888-242-2100, I would usually select '2' then '1' then '0' to speak to a customer service agent but it will tell me no customer service agent is available and it will drop my call. Please help, I just want to know my wife's Visa Office. Thank you for your help.
Sometimes you have to call over and over again until you are put in queue to speak to an agent.

Gor1989

Jun 14, 2019
I think most of the files got transferred to Beijing China in last 3 days! Mine was supposed to go to NDVO but it's in China now.

Gor1989

Jun 14, 2019
Hi,
Same in my case, I hope they gonna process faster than NDVO! As NDVO is super slower than other VO..