+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
I did not, did you? Have you heard of someone doing something like this before?
So I initially mailed my app in May via Canada post... it was suppose to get to Sydney within 14 days and at the end of May it still was saying “in route” on the tracker. I had to Launch an investigation with Canada post who then said it was delivered in June 9th. At that point they had no signature to prove delivery and the tracker still said “in route”. In Sept I had still not heard anything from CIC so my friends encourage me to reach out to my Mp who then reached out to CIC and even though CIC didn’t confirm having received the app with me on the phone ( they kept saying wait for an email if we have it you will get an email) they responded to the MP having received it and gave her my temp number and I was able to breathe peacefully after that. Temp number doesn’t mean success but it surely relieved the burden of knowing for sure that it is actually at CIC!

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
So I initially mailed my app in May via Canada post... it was suppose to get to Sydney within 14 days and at the end of May it still was saying “in route” on the tracker. I had to Launch an investigation with Canada post who then said it was delivered in June 9th. At that point they had no signature to prove delivery and the tracker still said “in route”. In Sept I had still not heard anything from CIC so my friends encourage me to reach out to my Mp who then reached out to CIC and even though CIC didn’t confirm having received the app with me on the phone ( they kept saying wait for an email if we have it you will get an email) they responded to the MP having received it and gave her my temp number and I was able to breathe peacefully after that. Temp number doesn’t mean success but it surely relieved the burden of knowing for sure that it is actually at CIC!
Wow, I can't believe you had to go through that! I had a temp number for months, and then they shipped it back to me with a UCI number.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Wow, I can't believe you had to go through that! I had a temp number for months, and then they shipped it back to me with a UCI number.
oh wow! did they give you an explanation why? i finally got my application number an aor last week. i am sorry you have to start over again... it sucks!

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
oh wow! did they give you an explanation why? i finally got my application number an aor last week. i am sorry you have to start over again... it sucks!
Yes, I forgot my Notice of Assessment, and my husband didn't sign a section. We thought it just required a printed name, but it also needed a signature.

Sophie001

Jan 16, 2021
Please who else has notice their progress bar is no longer available when you try to check your application status? Can anyone explain why this could happen. Thanks

JAangel

Jan 19, 2021
Vancouver
Hi
I applied to sponsor my wife from Colombia in April of 2020 but have had no AOR or anything other than a confirmation that our documents were received in Sydney. Anyone here have a similar experience? I have tried calling IRCC at least 3 times a month since August but every time I get nothing.
Thank you!

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Hi
I applied to sponsor my wife from Colombia in April of 2020 but have had no AOR or anything other than a confirmation that our documents were received in Sydney. Anyone here have a similar experience? I have tried calling IRCC at least 3 times a month since August but every time I get nothing.
Thank you!
Did you get an application number? You can link it to a gc key account or use the online status tool and check the status