+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
We get medical request at the same day. And Since my wife applied TRV before, so no biometrics need at this time.
I thought Biometrics have to be done even if you did one for TRV before, I read that couple of times when I paid for Biometrics.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I thought Biometrics have to be done even if you did one for TRV before, I read that couple of times when I paid for Biometrics.
They are currently - temporary basis - accepting biometrics from previous applications. This is to reduce the load in countries where very busy - and also in places where biometrics not available.

If you paid and they use the ones you did before, you should get the money refunded.

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
They are currently - temporary basis - accepting biometrics from previous applications. This is to reduce the load in countries where very busy - and also in places where biometrics not available.

If you paid and they use the ones you did before, you should get the money refunded.
very good info I will call them ASAP, they can automatically pullup biometrics from TRV or do I have to submit my receipt when we did it last year?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
very good info I will call them ASAP, they can automatically pullup biometrics from TRV or do I have to submit my receipt when we did it last year?
They should do it automatically. Personally I'd wait and see if you get a biometrics response. I believe others have seen the biometrics just show as done and not get a request for biometrics. At least wait until after the medical request received.

Gag23

Dec 16, 2020
I am PA from india, april 2020. My medical is done but didn’t get biometrics request. I saw so many people are getting medical and biometrics request at the same time, but i got medical only. Is it okay? If someone knows , please reply.
Thanks in advance.

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I am PA from india, april 2020. My medical is done but didn’t get biometrics request. I saw so many people are getting medical and biometrics request at the same time, but i got medical only. Is it okay? If someone knows , please reply.
Thanks in advance.
Have you ever had your biometrics taken for any other application like TRV within the last 10 years? If yes, you do not need to do biometrics again.