+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I already gave my biometric when i applied visitor visa and it is valid for 10 years, so can anyone tell me is it required to give again biometric or previous one we can use????
i would think if only they ask for them other then that I don’t think you would have too but you never know they will sent you the information that’s needed.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I already gave my biometric when i applied visitor visa and it is valid for 10 years, so can anyone tell me is it required to give again biometric or previous one we can use????
Required again. You can check the page (search) "do I need to give biometrics again" . PR applicants do. They will request.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
No, you don't need to give them again.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Yes, you do.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

"Permanent residence applicants
You’ll need to give your biometrics and pay the fee each time you apply, even if you gave your biometrics in the past for another application."
Yup it should require to guve biometric again because they have clearly mentioned in family sponsership application we have to give biometric again if we are applying for getting permeanent residency.
Ty

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Yes it is true that we have to submit Biometrics again for PR applications but I was just wondering what if they just start using Biometrics from TRV apps as the VACs are not open yet due to COVID, this way there are no more delays. I saw some people were getting some money refunded on their Spousal Applications and they were speculating that it might be the biometrics fee, so let's see what they say.

Spousal2020

Sep 11, 2020
Hi all
I send my application to sponsor my wife on March 19 they received my application I haven’t heard anything from them not even file number
Is it normal has any one has a same situation