+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

akash.add

Aug 25, 2020
Hi.. I have a similar situation.. My paper application was received in Sydney office on March 26th. However, I have not heard anything from them.
Could anyone suggest what should I do in this case?

Noah204

Apr 7, 2020
Hi.. I have a similar situation.. My paper application was received in Sydney office on March 26th. However, I have not heard anything from them.
Could anyone suggest what should I do in this case?
I just called IRCC and they gave me a temporary file number that starts with XFxxxxxxxxx. File was received April 14th.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am now assured my application is not lost. Plus the agent assured my they will not return the application if it has a prospective application number with x in the front. I was told if something is missing they will email and won't be returning it.
Are you able to track your application on ECAS or link it with GC Key yet?

Mishthi

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Has anyone received AOR yet ? I applied for my husband in Early May , Outland application. Haven't received AOR. We are a lot worried :(

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
I just called IRCC and they gave me a temporary file number that starts with XFxxxxxxxxx. File was received April 14th.
Congrats for temp file number.
When I called them they did not give anything. Instead she told me, they are working on Jan applicants.
Some people are getting temp. file number while others not. Totally weird.