+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

vaani412

Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding Spousal application. Is the spouse visa application paper based only or can we apply it online too?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But as rest of the things are online. Why it is paper based only?
Believe converting all apllications to online only is on the liat of major updates to the immigration system. Unfortunafely not all have access to laptops, scanners, etc.or have been computer literate enough to submit and online application. Covid ia likely going to be the necessary push to update immigration systems. Someone is actually scanning all the applications!

Reactions: jasluke

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Believe converting all apllications to online only is on the liat of major updates to the immigration system. Unfortunafely not all have access to laptops, scanners, etc.or have been computer literate enough to submit and online application. Covid ia likely going to be the necessary push to update immigration systems. Someone is actually scanning all the applications!
What I dont understand is, you send paper app to Sydney, they scan it into system and give you aor1. But then they still send the paper app to VO! Why? Whats the point scanning if they sending the papers to VO anyways? The system is redundant.

Reactions: KATHIA08

Kamboh99

Jul 13, 2020
Same here. NO AOR submitted on April 9th.
I read an in a news article an immigration lawyer said nothing is been processed after 12 Feb 2020.
So!I guess we gonna have to sit tight.
And
Yes! Painful and stressful.
Be strong fellows

luzda

Jul 15, 2020
Same here. NO AOR submitted on April 9th.
I read an in a news article an immigration lawyer said nothing is been processed after 12 Feb 2020.
So!I guess we gonna have to sit tight.
And
Yes! Painful and stressful.
Be strong fellows

Hi, Can I know where did you read it? I´m in the same situation.... so sad.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
What I dont understand is, you send paper app to Sydney, they scan it into system and give you aor1. But then they still send the paper app to VO! Why? Whats the point scanning if they sending the papers to VO anyways? The system is redundant.
Yep, mine is stuck at Sydney, already scanned in, med, bio passed along with the other newbies.