+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Mindboggled when I saw December apps getting aor. I waited quietly roughly 5.5 months for aor. Didnt message them, didnt call them, wow.

Reactions: Chad4lyphe

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
They must not have been stamping these packages with dates... just piling them up somewhere then they all tumbled over now it’s Russian roulette!! Pray and hope your app is pulled... nonsense

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Imagine these April, May and June apps with no AOR. If their from a country that takes a long time for background and security they could be months and months still.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Imagine these April, May and June apps with no AOR. If their from a country that takes a long time for background and security they could be months and months still.
Yup!!! I’m nervous all the time because it’s like you’re dancing on a jump rope! Be ready to fall or balance... nerve wrecking

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Thats exactly the way I am. When my file was being sent to HK I was nervous hearing it could take months. I heard one app was ten months just to transfer. So when it arrived was extremely happy. Then I heard it could sit months before in processing. I had talked to some who said it might sit there months. Than boom started, so yah when I get movement I am very hapyy, because I know at anypoint I could it a long ,long pause.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah tell me about it... atleast yours is in process and you’re out the country with your spouse. Imagine us actually separated from our spouses and no word. Not cool at all

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Yea I did get SA but it says that “it will be forward to Mexico” not that it was forwarded. What did yours say? I also read some other posts saying that they have paused working on PR apps don’t know how accredited that post was

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah exactly... different wording plus I heard Mexico is almost dead slow at this point. So I’m pretty sure I’m stuck for a while before I hear anything again