***APRIL 2020 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

jenijeni

Sep 22, 2019
st. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Hi everyone,
I sent my application with a trackable mail and it said it was received on April 15th. I haven't heard from it yet and I’m worried (what if my package is coming back? Do I have to wait another 2 or 3 months to let them open it?)

Is there anyone else in the same position?
Thanks

Last edited:

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,
I sent my application with a trackable mail and it said it was received on April 15th. I haven't heard from it yet and I’m worried (what if my package is coming back? Do I have to wait another 2 or 3 months to let them open it?)

Is there anyone else on the same position?
Thanks
Most people who have submitted in February are just hearing back in regards to their apps. No need to worry. If the app is sent back unfortunately yes you waited all that time for nothing. If that happens just correct whatever mistake was made and resend.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

jenijeni

Sep 22, 2019
st. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
They are working on February....! I guess I have to wait another month at least Thanks for the info. and just wondering if I have to extend my visitor’s visa if that returning happens? ( I came in here as a visitor(6months visa))

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
They are working on February....! I guess I have to wait another month at least Thanks for the info. and just wondering if I have to extend my visitor’s visa if that returning happens? ( I came in here as a visitor(6months visa))
Covid 19 really affected regular processing times. It might be longer then another month at this point. We won’t know until people start posting that they’ve got theirs.

Jun 10, 2014
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone else in the same position?
Thanks
I have submitted my application on 18march2020, its mid of june and iam still waiting for any kind of response, hope for the best.