+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Thanks! Yes I did. I had to create the PR portal account first, then upload a picture, address and confirm in Canada. I did all of that yesterday and received eCOPR and approval today! Very fast!

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks! Yes I did. I had to create the PR portal account first, then upload a picture, address and confirm in Canada. I did all of that yesterday and received eCOPR and approval today! Very fast!
Oh nice, when did u first get the portal email to send name, uci and all before receiving the credentials? What VO sent it?

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Thank you! We first got it on Friday (June 4th). We replied on Sunday (June 6th) and got the login info with temp password on monday (June 7th). We submitted everything on Monday and received eCOPR and approval today (June 8th).. EXTREMELY FAST moving

this is all from Etobicoke office!

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you! We first got it on Friday (June 4th). We replied on Sunday (June 6th) and got the login info with temp password on monday (June 7th). We submitted everything on Monday and received eCOPR and approval today (June 8th).. EXTREMELY FAST moving

this is all from Etobicoke office!
That’s awesome, congrats once again.

EwIslandgirl

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I’ve received PR confirmation Portal, However I have dependent child Overseas, Has anyone been through the same and can tell what happens next please.