+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Singhdoll

Apr 8, 2021
Mind you, she has an secured online ircc account whereby you can see the details of the application. Her application was linked online to her ircc secure account through here,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

However I also signed in through a generic client application status website through here.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

The website only says decision made with no information given regarding approved COPR valid document as listed through ircc secure account.

Is this how you found out about your status of your application?
My consultant didn’t link the paper application online , so I didn’t have any online IRCC account. But yes I always checked the status through
generic client application status website.

It just showed ‘decision made’ but didn’t show if it was approved or not. I called my consultant, he said it’s mostly approval (since consultant got the pre-arrival letter).then I got an email about the portal. This is when I knew the application is approved. We created the portal and uploaded picture and stuff. Got COPR yesterday. The online one didn’t show anything about COPR. I think if you link application online, it works differently . Hope this helps!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
My consultant didn’t link the paper application online , so I didn’t have any online IRCC account. But yes I always checked the status through

It just showed ‘decision made’ but didn’t show if it was approved or not. I called my consultant, he said it’s mostly approval (since consultant got the pre-arrival letter).then I got an email about the portal. This is when I knew the application is approved. We created the portal and uploaded picture and stuff. Got COPR yesterday. The online one didn’t show anything about COPR. I think if you link application online, it works differently . Hope this helps!
Approx how long after getting decision made did you get the email portal for your COPR?

PRODYSSEY18

Mar 9, 2021
Submitted Common-Law Inland Application 12th January 2021 (received the same day-registered mail). Still haven’t received Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR).

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Sometimes their office is closed and they can’t transfer calls. I’m in Calgary and I called at 2 pm, still they said it’s closed. I called again in morning. Just navigate through the options, select the type of application and then select ‘check status of your application’. An automated voice will tell you the status of application(you have to enter application number before that). After the automated message, it will give you an option to go back to previous menu or speak to an agent. Select the option ‘speak to agent’. They will tell you the wait time , but you can provide your number for a call back and hang up. They will call you after the wait time.
Thanks. Actually that way worked last time.
But this time, after I selected the option 'speak to agent', automated message said they can't transfer and the call was hung up by them 5 times in a raw...( I'm Ontario and I called at 8:30, 14:00 and 15:00 on weekday)
I'm gonna try next week again..

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013

I checked the generic client application status today. It now says "complete" instead of "decision made" yesterday.
It now says "You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on April 16, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident "

The account through ircc secure account remained the same as yesterday's post.

Reactions: J20190911

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020

Hi, I applied through a consultant as well and never created online account. and used to check status via ecas. I got the COPR through my consultant with instructions to send a copy of COPR and one photo (with specifications) to Etobicoke office. I did not get any portal instructions and I sent the physcial doc (COPR copy and Photo) to Etobicoke and has been delivered to them today (Canada post tracking confirmation). How is it different for each one? Will physical post delay receiving PR card? Thanks!

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello guys, My wife just got her COPR today (inland applicant). However, it seems weird to me that the COPR states that we only need to send photos with UCI number on the back and mail it along with the letter so we can get our PR Card. I remember from the time I got my PR that I had to go to the border to do the landing, I guess it makes sense they don’t ask us to go to the border anymore due to COVID-19. Anyways, I wanted to ask, is this normal? Are we not in need to go to the border anymore to do the landing but instead just send photos along with the COPR (for inland applicants)??? I am so confused here:/

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Hello guys, My wife just got her COPR today (inland applicant). However, it seems weird to me that the COPR states that we only need to send photos with UCI number on the back and mail it along with the letter so we can get our PR Card. I remember from the time I got my PR that I had to go to the border to do the landing, I guess it makes sense they don’t ask us to go to the border anymore due to COVID-19. Anyways, I wanted to ask, is this normal? Are we not in need to go to the border anymore to do the landing but instead just send photos along with the COPR (for inland applicants)??? I am so confused here:/
Since PR cards are done in Halifax and the PR photos that were mailed in with the inland application to Mississauga will not get transferred to Halifax. I suppose they don't want to multiple hands handling the same file. One agent handle one application from start to end. Since PR card involves another agent, they are making landed PR submit new pictures to Halifax separately.

Reactions: bobsponge2017

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Since PR cards are done in Halifax and the PR photos that were mailed in with the inland application to Mississauga will not get transferred to Halifax. I suppose they don't want to multiple hands handling the same file. One agent handle one application from start to end. Since PR card involves another agent, they are making landed PR submit new pictures to Halifax separately.
Sorry, I guess I missed it, but then, we no longer need to go to the border to do the landing process?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi
People who are exempt from biometrics because they already given it previous. So i want to ask Do IRCC update on my profile I passed it or any letter that indicates my previous biometrics are passed. Because I didn’t received any letter from IRCC about biometrics. I already given in 2019 thanks please reply

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Hi
People who are exempt from biometrics because they already given it previous. So i want to ask Do IRCC update on my profile I passed it or any letter that indicates my previous biometrics are passed. Because I didn’t received any letter from IRCC about biometrics. I already given in 2019 thanks please reply
You should be fine. They will not ask for biometrics if you already given it in the past 10years. My sister-in-law had her biometric done when she applied for TRV back in 2015. IRCC accepted her biometric. Her secure IRCC account shows that IRCC received her biometrics. It doesn't say it passed it not. Just that they received and when the biometric expires.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Sorry, I guess I missed it, but then, we no longer need to go to the border to do the landing process?
Yes, that is correct. You will not need to go to the border to landing process. My sister-in-law has received her email today with her copy of COPR pdf document attached stating that she is officially a PR. She will have to mail in her PR photo and copy of her COPR to the local IRCC office, in which they will transfer the file to Halifax office to get her PR card.

lynnklee

May 9, 2020
on gckey, the status of our application says "your action is required" however, when we click on the full application status, it doesn't show anything needing our attention? We recently submitted additional information, but that portion says it was received... anyone have any insight on what action is required of us? theres no other messages and we didn't get any email regarding it.

sameera888

Oct 30, 2017
Hello Fellow members . any one have experience OR knowledge about for Inland spousal application after bio and medical when they start relationship eligibility.
Do the first check background eligibly

nov/28/19

Aug 19, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2020
on gckey, the status of our application says "your action is required" however, when we click on the full application status, it doesn't show anything needing our attention? We recently submitted additional information, but that portion says it was received... anyone have any insight on what action is required of us? theres no other messages and we didn't get any email regarding it.

Hi,
click on full application status them view/review submitted application then scroll down to the bottom of the page hit submit.