+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Himanshulv

Apr 18, 2020
I have a question for fellow members that do you need to submit your police clearance certificate from all the countries you have stayed or just from your home country where you have stayed most of you life and from canada itself if youre here for more than 6 months. And if you have lived in any other countries for more than 6 months for more than 5 years ago and still need to get the PCC? if yes then if it is not submitted with the application package will it be sent back for missing document or they can request it seperately if required? Thank you.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question for fellow members that do you need to submit your police clearance certificate from all the countries you have stayed or just from your home country where you have stayed most of you life and from canada itself if youre here for more than 6 months. And if you have lived in any other countries for more than 6 months for more than 5 years ago and still need to get the PCC? if yes then if it is not submitted with the application package will it be sent back for missing document or they can request it seperately if required? Thank you.

Due to covid19 events, according to them( immigration official) Those applicants whose documents were not complete after they review it, they will not return all the documents,but instead they give the applicants to time to comply the lacking documents for 3 months.

Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone!
PR App under common law sponsorship (Without OWP due to lack of status) sent on April 28th and received on April 30th. Still waiting on AOR.
Goodluck everyone!

Jun 22, 2020
According to some immigration policy passed in 2005, if one is out of status and applies through sponsorship it apparently qualifies you for priority processing. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Jun 22, 2020
Hello Everyone
My application for Spouse sponsorship was received in CPC centre on March 5th 2020.
But i have not yet received any acknowledgment / application tracking number
Is there anyone whose application was received before March 5th and they received acknolwedgment / tracking number ?

dof13

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello Everyone
My application for Spouse sponsorship was received in CPC centre on March 5th 2020.
But i have not yet received any acknowledgment / application tracking number
Is there anyone whose application was received before March 5th and they received acknolwedgment / tracking number ?
Nope, we’re still waiting